Teri Hatcher Likes Bush

2/7/2007 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former President George H.W. Bush expressed his firm affection for Teri Hatcher yesterday with a kiss on the cheek -- and a pat on the ass! Frisky for an 82-year-old, ain't he?

The "Desperate Housewives" star had lunch with the elder Bush in Beverly Hills. Bush was in town to receive the 2007 Ronald Reagan Freedom Award at a Tuesday night gala. George's behavior with Teri could earn him an award from his BFF Bill Clinton!

Hatcher drove off in a Mercedes, Bush in a black Suburban with Secret Service in tow. Perhaps the pair will be reunited on Wisteria Lane.

tppnw

I'm sure there's a liberal somewhere who isn't a foul-mouthed character assassin, but I haven't met him. A pat on the ass? Wonderful! I do it all the time. Any healthy woman loves it.

Ben Dover

Good goin' George! If it did happen, you have good taste? A hellova alot better than Clinton. I always wondered since Bill used Monica as a humidor, besides painting her dress, is that what he does to Hillary??????????? I bet Hillary would of liked to give Terry a pat on the butt too!!!!

surfyngirl

Stupid. I see nothing. It looks like he was taking his hand in and/or out of his pocket or suit pocket. I played it a dozen times back and forth. What a stretch. If you want to make yourself believe there is something there I guess you can convince yourself of anything. That photographer must have laughed all the way to the bank.

Heathereeee

I'm not a republican and quite frankly, I don't care for either George Bush OR George Junior. But I DO know videotaped footage (angles and whatnot) And it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that the old bastard WASN'T grabbing her ass. Or patting. Or slapping. Play it back again and again. You can CLEARLY see the black from the sleeve on her shirt was in between his arm and her ass during the 'motions' he made. He probably tapped her arm or hand in a farewell gesture. Gimmie a break you guys. I can't believe this even made it into the news, on ANY level. Bush probably hasn't even THOUGHT of sex in the last forty years, much less attempted a 'follow through.' There's plenty more to gossip about. Move along people. There's nothing to see here....

a citizen

I am a little perplexed by this video. I came expecting to see a clear shot of him actually patting her patootie. I watched it several times. Possibly suggestive, but hardly clear. And honestly, even if he did, I'm not even sure it was intentionally her rear. I have accidentally done similar things on rare occasion, to my embarrassment, followed by a quick apology.

No matter what our politics, though, we all appreciate information on how to save on taxes. You might want to check out this unique site on how to legally build tax free income quickly inside common tax free accounts -- retirement accounts, education accounts, and health accounts.

www.IMTaxSavvy.com

azproduction.com

or on the new show hidden palms on The CW

PerezSux

It figues that shrew would be a Republican.

Cinann

It really doesn't look like he is patting her on the behind....it looks more like her lower back and he looks like a star struck teenager. She gets such a bad rap but I think it was so gracious of her to take a minute and give him a hug!!

Mad Balls

He was checking her back pocket for money for the " SURGE" . Duckfarts . Yeh I ain't the NASTY BOIL and so's your mother . The Pres needs to pull it out of Iraq as much as he wants to push it into Teri . Dickface .

Theo

Classy.
Gee, I can't imagine how Dubya turned out the way he did. :P

Of course, if you'd had to wake up next to Barbara Bush for decades, you'd need to fondle someone other than yourself, too.

Great Dane

She's giving new meaning to the word DESPERATE......

stacey

I just wanted to say BRAVO to the wonderful caption. Well done.

Sam T

I love Bush Sr. Liberal Democrats SUCK..

ronny

Poor ol' George. He got to have lunch with pretty Terry H but had to go home to that bug eyed gargoyle wife, Bar!

Jerry

I'm in Shock!! I thought Terri was a Smart, Sophisticated, Classy Women. Looks like i'm 0 for 3. I'm still better than the NFL Buffalo Bills ( 0 for 4) though. I live in Los Angeles and am still constantly surprised by Hollywoods Hi Profiled Star choices. Old G. H. Bush was probably trying to Hatch a Plan, or was he planning a Hatch?oh well He is almost 80 years old, His son "W" wishes he could be that Smart.