Sharapova -- B***h When Nobody's Lookin'?

2/8/2007 3:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tennis temptress Maria Sharapova was on set for a Vogue photo shoot yesterday -- and she was not happy to be there. We're told she didn't even crack a smile -- until the paparazzi showed up!

Our TMZ spy at the shoot in Venice, Calif., tells us that the cranky ace was rude to the crew, wouldn't eat the pricey catered food and insisted on In-N-Out instead. Can't blame her there. But when paparazzi appeared, the court queen quickly flipped her bitch switch to off. Still grumpy over her loss to Serena, perhaps?

Calls to her reps were not immediately returned

Whatever

This girl is a very spoiled ,cranky bitch. I'm glad Serena KICKED HER ASS on the court!

Practical

I'm not at all surprised. The girl looks bitchy and spoiled. Maybe she needs to pay more attention to her tennis game as opposed to trying to be a model. Serene Williams took her ass to school at the Australian Open.

mel

Oh give me a break, is every human being, famous or not, supposed to be in a good mood all of the time? How about when Howard Levin's having a bad day, would he want to see someone comment **** like this? I like to see other people who comment such **** on TMZ to be caught on a bad day, their time of the month or whatever. YOU get real...

karencarpenter

Vogue???? thewy cannot be that desparate for ahem "models..."

Aaron

I really didn't like Maria until I heard she had a thing for In 'N Out...

Rachel

you're right she does look bitchy. wonder what kind of bullsh*t excuse her rep will give for her nasty behavior

lizzie

i'd have an atitude too if, technically, my ranking was #1 but i played in the AO like i should really be ranked #81.

Stan

Of course she is a bitch, she is a rich Russian woman. You can see it in her eyes.

Bi-Polar Hippie

Call her a bitch,...whatever you want. I'd still tap the hell out of that one. I LOVE YOU MARIA!

Jamie Starr

In my years in the tennis circles, I've never heard a good word about this woman.
Generally speaking, tennis players are not the most pleasant people in the world.
But Maria takes "bitch" to a whole new level. She's rude to ball boys, press, organizers, promoters, and everyone who's not named Maria Sharapova.
What a surprise she'll get when she's old, fat and ugly, when no one will tolerate the nonsense anymore.
Karma is a mf.

holycrap!

why don't we drop a dime & have pauly & christopher take care of that russian...

total awesomeness

what a butter face

Paul

Maria has NOTHING on tennis queen Daniela Hantuchova. Daniela is SOOOO much prettier, there is really no comparision. Check her website out and see for yourself.

John C jackson

Enrique Iglesias probably does not satisy anyone's needs, but he fucks Ana Kournakova not Sharapova.

But Sharapova could definitely get it- Rich Bitchy RUssian chicks are f-ing HOT!

edith

omg please this biatch is soo refuckingtarded ! she canr play for shit and shes a fucking dumb bitch enough said !

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments