Did Britney Blow Chunks?

2/12/2007 3:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had one helluva wild weekend in NYC , but Saturday night's vomitfest could be the topper.

Brit started her weekend in high gear by showing up at club Tenjune at midnight Saturday and partied until 3:30 AM -- but the excitement came after she left. After Spears was ushered from her SUV to her hotel, the waiting crowd noticed that Brit's ride was covered with puke!

Her lost weekend didn't end there. Brit was also seen heading into Club One, sporting a hoochie mama red dress, and once again being shielded from photogs.

Jane

Dayum she looks like sh*t! Face it, she looked a helluva lot better when she was with K-Fed. People can talk all the sh*t about him they want but it's clear who was the white trash of that marriage. And why did she think it was appropriate/sexy to go out wearing a red slip?? Here's hoping K-Fed gets custody of those kids before they witness any more of their mom's madness, thus causing them to need years of therapy...

yaheard

BRIT, YOUR DRESS NEEDS TO BE ABOUT THREE SIZES BIGGER.

NOT A GOOD LOOK.

WTF

Kinda funny how she left Kevin because of his "partying ways". All kinds of people were bashing on Kevin now look at her. What a mess. I had more respect for her married to the idiot when she actually took care of her kids.

Monica

Who said that when you become a Mother that your party/social life is over??? I'm sure Brit's boys are well taken care of and in a safe place. So drink on Britney, drink on....

annoyed

What is UP with the short skirts? Can anyone say "get a stylist??"

Joe

I really wish everyone would stop hating on Britney. I know she has been making some bad choices, but I am 19 years old and I have loved Britney Spears since her first album debuted when I was 11. I don't obsess over her as much as I did then, but she is still a human being and I wish everyone would leave her alone. I for one, am excited about her new album and will be going to see her in concert.

JLR

I just don't understand Britney who was on top, and is obviously heading into a down spiral. All those years her family groomed her into a singer and a personality has turned to be a huge waste. WHERE IS HER MOTHER???? Is Britnry that far gone, and so hard headed that she won't listen to good advice. Is there anyone out there giving her good advice? No one can convince me that this girl is going to make it back on top by this sort of behavior. Nor can you convince me that this is the way you need to be seen to promote an album. Is she dead and not reading what people are saying about her or is she dead to what she looks like in the pictures. BRITNEY, PICTURES DON'T LIE. YOU LOOK LIKE A SWOLLEN PIG WITH DULL EYES AND HAIR. GO HOME, TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS AND GET YOUR HEAD BACK ON YOUR SHOULDERS. Your whoredom is certainly not the image I would want my girl to immulate. But, of course you warned us....I'm not that innocent!

A

her gut is sticking out and I do believe the comment above was right: there are holes in her f*cking dress.

J Doe

MASSIVE thunder thighs...

lulu

lasa you said exactly what is on my mind after i saw this she has no business at all having those children she aint ready for the responsibility

Monica

And why is everyone bashing her friend?? Yeah, he looks gay but SO what?? Yet another decision to be made by that person...NOT everyone else!

Heather

I think she has been hanging out with Toby Keith and listening to his CD White Trash With Money. What has happened to this girl? Oh Sweet Jesus!

Monica

She's had 2 kids within a little over a year...of course she's going to have a little pooch! I think she looks dam good for what she's been through in the past year or two!

Courtney

Oh no, Brit's losing her looks completely. Where is the hot chick from a few years back???? She needs to stop drinking and doing blow, stay home, get back to the gym and fix that hair-yikes. Ash blonde and layered is her best look and 15 lbs lighter would make her look great again.

MyTwoCents

What is the facination with this trampy pig any how? She's ugly, she's fat and she CAN'T sing. Apparently, she' can't hold liquor either. What a class act!!

Go Britney, go Britney - yep - keep goin.