Howard K. Stern Interviewed by Cops

2/12/2007 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K. SternTMZ has learned Bahamian authorities met with Howard K. Stern on Monday morning. Police sources say two subjects are on the table -- Stern's allegation of a break-in at the house in which he's staying, and the investigation into Daniel Smith's death.

Stern alleged that the owner of the house -- G. Ben Thompson -- broke into the premises and changed the locks after Anna Nicole died. We're told Thompson's position is that it's his home and Stern has no right to be there. Police wanted to speak with Stern about the allegation.

But law enforcement sources also tell TMZ that the cops want to re-interview Stern about the death of Anna Nicole's son last September. This comes after TMZ obtained a photo of Anna Nicole's refrigerator -- which held a large container of methadone.

Anna Nicole Gallery: Click to see photosDaniel died after ingesting methadone and several other drugs. We've learned at least one witness will testify at the coroner's inquest into Daniel's death that Stern supplied Daniel with methadone and then flushed the remaining stash down a toilet after Daniel died.

Story developing...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SANDYLEE

I think this is the most pathetic 10 ring circus any of us have been witness to! As Anna decompses, body still here, at unrest, we hear of, on a daily basis, a new could be father of little Danielle. Is this sweet innocent baby girl
predesended to a life such as Anna's? I only hope that the wrath of God,
and Karma, catch up with "Attny" Howard real soon!!!!!!!!!!! Howard was armed
with all the legal knowledge he needed to pull off this whole deal! He must
have thought that his moves, and actions, were all covered and that his
"thinking" was/is far superior and that he could indeed get away with it all!!
I believe Anna "willing" handed over the controls of her life to Howard,
out of fear of his nature, and certainly, under the influence of serious drugs!
I can only imagine Anna's state of mind, after Daniel's death, perhaps knowing only to well that "Attny" Howard played a part in his death. Having
gotten tired of this circus, I still find myself addicted to the drama of it all!!
At least this mess has taken some of the pressure off our minds in the
continous saga of the Middle East! I am still filled with serenity when I
think of the heavenly reunification of a Mother and her beloved Son.

nancy

Stern is a leech. If he such a loving, caring partner/daddy why in the world would he allow ANS to take such drugs during her pregnancy and after? I just shudder thinking of him alone in that house with that baby-the baby has to be addicted and I'd be willing to bet that he's meeting that particular need considering all of the drugs in the fridge. When is someone going to intervene? He doesn't want to come to court per his attorneys becuz he doesn't want to leave the baby-hello-he and ANS both left that baby to go to Florida. Also, if ANS was and had been so sick why would HKS leave her to go "boat shopping"-it stinks all the way around and hopefully somebody will intervene before the baby ends up dead. My heart breaks for that child-neither her mother or HKS was looking out for her best interest.

JT

Let's try to figure this out by eye color & genetics???
Find the eye color of them all & lets check the %.

Let just have fun....

nancy

todays court proceedings were somewhat interesting. Let's see-Howards on the stand and when the judge asked him why they didn't bury Daniel in CA by ANS idol, Marilyn Monroe, HKS stated, "Because of expense." They can't afford to bury Daniel because of expense, but they can afford a boat? HKS was also quick to point out that "someone" needs to "protect" ANS "image and likeness" for future monies. How convenient that HKS "knew" the two witnesses who witnessed ANK signing of her will. He did appear to be a tad bit upset about the video that was shown on Fox's Greta VanSustern's show last night of HKS taping ANS who appeared to be spacy to say the least and asking her if she was "mushrooming"? ANK didn't appear to know what he was talking about, but he knew. I think the judge is not too impressed with HKS and I believe in my heart that he will end up doing the right thing since the judge's only priority is the child. Thank God someone is concerned about that baby. I would like to see her have a complete physical after she's is taken out of his custody to see what she's been thru at the hands of HKS. It seems odd that those that HKS professes to "love" have turned up dead and he was present for both. Nancy

Irene Saenz

No one helps maybe you can help...By exposing what I know about this case.
And the reason no one helps is because I do not have the resources available to me to take action at this time,personal reasons my hands are tight.It an entirely different story,we won't even go there...
This is the situation: If Mr. G.Thompson broke in to get things to prevent from wrong party from taking off with them,well as long ast they be returned to proper owner.Yes,Anna might be dead,but the real person of whom no one knows about it s the person who is the true owner of those items.And even though it may appear that those are all of Anna' items they are truely not.Those items were mine and we left behind especially for Anna's use and for Daniel to have since his Mom could not be present. No one knows the truth.The real story and what all is behind the true story,except those that know and only God knows who they are.Bad circumstances prevented me from returning to Daniel when he was 5 yrs.old,now there is a substitute for a mother and also there is and always was a substiture for Anna Nichole Smith.who is not Daniel's biological Mom.If true tests are taken it would be discovered. Also,there is not way to discover the truth of how Anna is not really Anna because Anna left the scene as she has mentioned that since she was about 15 since then she has not seen her Mom.and then that when she was 21 she had not seen her Mom., All those things are true.but wha tis not true is that the truth is too hiden that it may neve come out only God knows.This is a vey sticky situation,only God almighty can resolved.
This is a story about a conspiracy that was accumilated because the place where Anna was left with a child and that child was related to her,he was about 5 yrs.old and she about 15,something happened to the real Mom out there in the world in her struggle to get the wrong things in her life,to be corrected.Originally the place where she was left with the 5yr.old was to be an outfit especially created and designed for the world of fashion not for elicit sex or anything similar.The Mom could not drive.Well,she could but not further than her zone area reason being she is a person that likes to stick with always living in her zone area as much as possible for the sake of not getting lost.She is bad in getting lost and never returning to her area,and if she gets panic attacks she is liable to never be able to return permenantly.To make things more accurate and for all good intentions she left a will for the good of her son,and it was given to the individual who claims that the will was set for to be given to the son.But no one knows that the will was set to be given to him,long before Daniel was six or seven yrs.old.And if the son was killed you can bet your bottm dollar that someone was interested in the will long before.Who that person is remains to be seen.AS far as Iam concern,the will was intended to go down the drain and into the wrong hands ever since there was hanky panky(foul play)and the true mother real owner of all of the Maryland Monre films and everything that represents her that Anna talked about,and the fact that she was harmed in various ways with the intentions of it being a permenant thing and not for her to resurface at a later time telling a story that is a true story.Sincerly,Irene
P.S. now you figure it out..Because I cannot resurface not that time won't permit,but circumstances won't allow it,as much as I hate to mention it,and reveal.

Irene Saenz

Does anyone care about the truth?First of all I am in a conspriacy as I mentioned before on my previous message.So,the truth may never be discovered.My hope and prayer that truth will conquer all and that is why I am doing my best to persist instead of throwing my hands up in the air.Everytime in the past I tried to get somewhere to reveal truth and to move forward there were people who interceeded but not on my behalf but to help themselves to what was my legal right.I have tried to use libraries to speak up,because I have a computer that was gifted to me by a sister that was adopted when I was to the same family.The family that I am afraid that Anna may be talking about.Unless she is really talkig about her Mom.I sincerly believe that I am her real Mom that chances are high and if she later decided to become my imposter as far as I was concern she was welcome to do so.What ever it akes to get the job done. I know that it sounds bad,but you don't know the situation only God knows.As dumb and as strange as it may seem I am Anna's true mom to the best of my knowledge and if it were to turn out not to be that is because of foul play.Now,for sure beyond a shadow of a doubt my DNA should verify if it were ever possible that Daniel is my real son.But the reason he was left by me to be raised by his sister,wheather it was a step sister or a sister that I adopted her in my heart as her Mom because she ran away from her mom her abused her badly to the best of my knowledge by what I recalled.Being tha tI could identify with Anna because I suffered the same and even worse abuse then that when I was just a child adopted to a mean family from the age of 5 or 6yrs.old.They beat me constantly for all of my childhood with streams of blood pouring down our cheeks ever so constantly.for many years.More like from the age of 6 to 10 or 12 and then at 15 once a yr.and later on it turned to emotional and at the age of 17 I removed myself with the help of childwelfare,both I and sister who was a yr.older than I.I went to the library in Aliso Viejo and sent an email and I am aftraid it will be construde because it has been in the past better yet it has been used for wrong reasons more like idenity theft etc.but hopefully not this time it seems that I recall it was not used for wrong reasons once or twice I guess it all depends on who is on duty,I guess.
But it hurt me the times that it was used wrongfully because it takes away from truth and for what the message was intended for and who the real party involved.
For what ever is good I will try and persist in my endevor:
I have been in hiding not at free will to not let tuth be known and not so that Anna could end up having to face all this alone but for one reason alone I have been in the middle of lots of controversey and a conspiracy that only God above can resolve.I had tendency's of thinking it will all go away,but problems never do,you have to deal with it no matter what.The past doesn't disappear some way it has a way of catching up with you,and in this case I am thankful to God that it is.,
Simply because it was never my intention for it to be as the way things are.
I in all honesty and truthfullness intended to get back to my little boy Daniel when he was 5yrs.,old.I was so dog determine I was going to put every wrong in my life right and only made things worse.So,I left my little boy to venture out and bring a new life to them to have and enjoy.A life of God in our lives and right living and to strighten out at that time the things that I was not pleased with.For some reason I recall a place of the playboy mention to have been in the picture and I was not pleased for it to have turned into a home of not the right living,when it was originally intended for the world of glamour and snap shots galore of all kinds and shapes but none indicating sexual orientation of any kind or in any way shape and form,but a world of glamour and talents galore respected beyond belief with maybe even possibly a chruch around near by giving God the glory through and through for all of his abilities that he could convey to my mind and being able to explore the world of Gods gifts coming to light into the world in various ways shapes and forms. As is in the world now with people motivating themselves and nescars racing and sports world wide in all the modern sports galore in varios ways shapes and form not to exlude even changing the world of dance to even changing the ice skating dancing and world sports in the world of ice and also dancing with waltz dancing from old styles to modern as is.And even with so modern to where there could be something such as (So you think you can dance?)But thank God is out there now.regaurdless if it did not turn out to be (the playboy mention,I mean as it was originally intended to be,as far as I am conern if any one seems to care what I thnk.) I am the inventor of things galore world wide and motivator and more as time progressed but nev

dex

Hmmm,
Howard Stern... Cal graduate, law school graduate, Lawyer who defended a client in the Supreme Court. Faithfull caretaker of Anna and her children.
Howard has been her caretaker for ten years. He took care of Daniel in a positve way. Howard fought for Anna in the Supreme Court( and won), he is fighting to keep her dignity in death .He came to the Florida Court to fight for her burial rights with her son.He has never trashed her. He is most likely the best thing that ever happened to her, and she knew it. She knew who really loved her , and guess what ... It is Howard. Anna knew that Howard was the grown-up in her circle of friends, why don't any of you see that?

KGarro

Howard K. Stern seems to be the only person who wants to fulfill ANNA'S wishes, not their own. Her monther and Larry Birkhead have their own agendas, with not only her remains, but the child as well. If her remains are given to her mother, it will give her the ultimate trump card over her daugher, that she couldn't have during Anna's life. That woman is all about control, ultimate control - and could care less what Anna wanted for herself and her daughter. Larry Birkhead has clearly stated that his intent is to raise the child in California, and move Daniel's remains there as well. Clearly, ANNA wanted Daniel in the Bahamas, and wanted to remain there with him and the baby. Howard is the only person who wishes to respect and follow Anna's intent.

Irene Saenz

I have alot to say,but I need to be certain that this message above is confirmed and set to go...One thing for certain there is foul play here,big time and it is all about money.Someone needs to make certain that I get back to where I belonged back then and still do.And as per her belongings they are mine I want them no matter how old they are mine.I need all those things back.Can any one help for the sake of justice and for what Anna wanted.Anna loved her real Mom and that is the woman who those pictures belonged to.I did all the posing for those pictures I did not the real Maryland Monroe because I was the one who posed and did alot of those films that went for the credit of Maryland Monroe an actress from the old days.I have the talent to create any film and make it look like it was in theold days and or bring it into modern looking it was me.And that is why Anna loved me and it was the only thing I could leave behind for the assurance that I loved them.I wanted them to feel like I was constantly with them because I was untill I had amnesia and lost it,but then it took till now to recall and now my hands are tight and can't make a move as I please.Also,she loved me and because she loved me the body should be where my supposingly grave was to be once upon a time,eventhough I do not believe the remains stayed down there in the ground,because I am here and not there. I am she.Call it re encarnation or what not but I am her.Sorry to disappoint everyone because I no longer look it,but I could just like Anna had a make over I too could.It is not impposible.I need your help to get this out,because I cannot even tell my family they will not believe me,except raise cane and all hell break lose no thanks and then to say I am a lunatic,no thanks and that I need to be hospitalized,no thanks,but if America don't fix this fiasco you will pay the prize take it from me. Because the undervover world will continue to make mumies out of all of America and then sum. If I live and survive because I was supper religious once upon a time before the beginning of all this fiasco and the sex symbol gone rapid and idolized.God Bless,Going to the moon and the impossible things I mentioned could not be possible unless God helps in the matter,because ultimately he has the ultimate answer I hope you get my drift and hope you can understand where I am coming from it is important..Good Bye and God bless..
May the good Lord fix all this fiasco,I have regrets to not have accepted my pay for my actressing in the past like I should have and instead tohave requested that credit be given to the modernizing of old films not to fix the old product film but the modernizing of the content inside by substituting the inside content to look modern up to date but yet not because of the appearance of old car models etc.

Irene Saenz

If that child is truely my grandchild should it go to the real grandma and not an imposter and what would be the life of that grandbaby if she ends up in the hands of an accult that followed me for yrs.And who knows if she is not the product of the tragic mishappenings of my past.I can be specific but not through the net about who is Nirmal and who is Dreama at a later time,but it would make a book so I will not get into it right now.But take it from me.The accult was after me and not forgetting gangs were also responsible for alot of mishappenings in my life as well had to send a daughter away to live with her Grandma in the past when she was a young teen because of it. The late without telling a foster sister so she could protect my little one,I was raped and got pregnant and never told her new mom,they would not help me about a bad situation but was willing to adopt my little girl well she was cared for and protected from the hands of gangs but I remained in their sight and it was not good and when I was randomly told my daughter was on the phone,out on the middle of a shopping spree or what not,well before I got to go in the building one of my staulkers,may it be media I knew not,none the less I am being told your daughter she is on the line. I had no idea what daughter I was at that moment not aware I had another daughter much less a son as she said Daniel is dead.I thought it was a prank.For goodness sake I was under the influence of Amnesia and trying hard to recover.But after she hung up my eyes lit up and I thought to myself a son? and I pictured a precious little boy exactly what I saw on T.V. the other day and suddely everything fell into place in my mind.Anna was holding him and she was only 14 or 15 or so.but it all came back.But not before.So what do now?This is the best I can do,so help me God the rest is to those that care.And who love God.
I think things should be checked out first before the wrong things take place because there is alot at stake here...Anna Loved me and hated her biological mom but she still considered her brother in her heart as her son,that to me is proof she loved me...And she should be barried at Maryland Monroes resting place that atleast the grounds are there even if she may or may not be.And Daniel should be there and some day I hope to lay right beside them.This is my prayer unless I were to have a miracle because I have seen the other side before and if God were to wish for me not to see death for some reason and find myself to disappear and appear before him instead if so,you can bet your bottom Dollar this body will not appear before God it will be one that no human touch can touch it will be a heavenly body and nothing else.Please reconsider in jumping the gun,and what about the other young man,what if he is the real father of this grand baby.Why will he be ignored,when Anna needed hellp for truth to be revealed and true help and not confussion just because Howard showed up in her life.For all I know he heard about Anna the way you all are hearing and went after the things he went after and was it for all good intended.Well, I hope so,and I want to believe it only because he is jewish,and I want to believe what I want to believe,for his sake,but accuracy and honesty is terribly important for we must not forget the world wide affairs and battles that we all have been going through with wars and rumors of wars.How much of this is inocent and how much of this conincedential and how much of this is not,it remains to be seen..God help us make the right choices for all that is good intended.Bye! and God Bless..Irene

Laura

Howard K. Stern is the only individual who really knew Anna in the last 10 years of her life. Anna kept Howard in her life. Obviously because she cared for him in one way or another. Shouldn't he be the best person to speak on behalf of Anna? Everybody is giving Howard such a bad rap. Anna could of dumped him anytime. He was with her for 10 years and that was her decision.

Sam Morris

KEY POINTS - Stern testified that there had not been any drugs of Methadone around Anna Nicole Smith in the last five months, since her son Daniel died.

That testimony by Howard K. Stern was a lie. Prescription medication found at the scene, inside the refrigerator next to her bed at the Hard Rock Hotel, included the stimulant Provigil, the anti-anxiety drug Xanax, the powerful pain reliever Vicodin, and the morphine-like pain reliever Methadone — a lot of Methadone.

In testifying to being the father of Dannielynn, Howard K. Stern stated he is the father, according to the laws of the Bahamas. That was a clear message, that he had done some research on the paternity laws of the Bahamas.

Reading the laws of the Commonwealth of the Bahams, CHAPTER 130 dealing with paterity, states that the father is the name on the birth cirtificate and states there is no need to search for a father, when the father named on the birth cirtificate can be located. No blood tests are required to locate a father, when the father named on the birth certificate is living and can be located.

If you read the will of Anna Nicole Smith, Howard K. Stern is the one who benefits from her death. The will is the road map to murder, a double homicide and possibly more.

Howard K. Stern has the cunning and courtroom posture of Theodore Bundy with a mixture of lies and defiance similar to Scott Peterson.

In the Bahamas, the father of Dannialynn by law is Howard K. Stern. By the laws of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, Howard K. Stern and Anna Nicole Smith were legally married at sea on a boat with a Bahamas minister, which is very common practice in the Bahamas. The commitment ceremony, held on the high seas, is a legal binding marriage in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas.

The will of Anna Nicole Smith, which was completely manipulated and crafted by Howard K. Stern, making him the sole beneficiary, will hold up as a legal will in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas.

Regardless of the language in the will, by the laws of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, Howard K. Stern is considered the surviving spouse of Anna Nicole Smith and is entitled to inherit her entire estate.

That little wedding commitment ceremony held on the boat, out on the high seas, was done for a reason. It was part of Howard K. Stern's master plan.

Howard Stern planned this entire plot from the very start of his relationship with Anna Nicole Smith, when as her attorney, Anna told Howard she wanted to die young like Marilyn Monroe. That's when Howard realized it would be more profitable for him to step aside as her attorney and remain as her confidant, but not before he had crafted the will of Anna Nicole Smith.

Sam Morris

Kennedy

I think Howard is guilty of Anna & Daniel's death.

However, I do not see ANS having all this money people claim. However, if she wins the case with Marshall's $$$'s then it's a fight. BUT, I do not think the baby is entitled to that money. Anna was but not Dannielynn.

Ford Shelley said Anna did not have money. Anna made a living by working but she had NO MONEY. She spent every dime she made. She bought million dollar rings and gave them away later.

I;m sure there could be some sort of an auction and some people may buy her things to put money away for Dannielynn but I do not believe her net worth is that much at all.

All the talk about ANS' $$$$'s is BS.

She sold that picture of the baby to pay for Daniel's funeral. Does that sound like a rich lady?

Kennedy

# 288, I think that's why they are going to court tomorrow. IF something happens to that baby. The blood is on the Bahamians.

They already KNOW Howard is to be in court in March with regards to Daniel's death.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments