Nanny: Anna Underfed Baby to Make Her "Sexy"

2/14/2007 3:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an explosive legal document written by Anna Nicole Smith's former nanny, which contains shocking accusations about her former boss, including suicide attempts, sex romps, and a claim that Smith dangerously starved Dannielynn because "She wanted her baby to be 'sexy'."
Read affidavit
According to the sworn affidavit written in the Bahamas on December 4, 2006, Quethlie Alexis claims she received repeated threats from Smith, aka Vickie Marshall, to "underfeed" Dannielynn because, "Ms. Marshall was obsessed with making sure that her baby was 'sexy.' Ms. Marshall knew that the correct amount of baby food was 3 ounces every 3 hours ... Ms. Marshall insisted that the maximum I was to give was 2.5 ounces." Alexis claims that Smith enforced the order by "making sure the baby monitor was kept on all the time." Alexis adds Dannielynn "is badly underweight and not thriving, as a baby should."

According to the document, Alexis says that Smith threatened to "shoot her" if the baby ever addressed the nanny as "Mummy."

In the document, Alexis also claims that during her brief employment, Smith "attempted to commit suicide" on two separate occasions. "On the first occasion, she drank in my presence an entire bottle of what I believed to be a sleeping aid." Alexis claims that when Smith woke up from the resulting 48-hour coma, she blurted out the words "I wanted to die ... I meant to kill myself."

According to the documents, Alexis claims that Smith also "tried to drown herself" in her swimming pool. Alexis claims that Howard K. Stern rescued Smith from the pool. Alexis claims she heard Stern say to Smith after the rescue, "If anything happens to you, I would go to jail."

The document also describes the "flagrant sexual relationship" between Smith and the Bahamian Minister of Immigration, Shane Gibson. According to the affidavit, Alexis never witnessed Gibson and Smith having sex, but the former nanny claims the minister would, "spend hours alone with Ms. Marshall in her bedroom" on a "daily basis."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

homegirl101

Posted at 7:53PM on Feb 16th 2007 by Jesus H Christ

Whats your point...
the nanny is currently offering an additional story since her doc..has been made public .......to a few sources...along with nanny # 2 and Shane Gibson's father..turning on his own son for $$$$$ ...everyone is cashing in.....their chips....

sk8rgurl

In response to Number 420 (which cracks me up because it's always 420 where i am)...a godmother certificate huh.... you can get them online at www.plannersguide.com .. i god-kid you not...yah, that's legally binding alright. Thanks for making me laugh so early in the morning. Did you take a boatload of meth or something because i got tired just reading all that babble.

Q

sick nanny how much did they pay her???? to say some thing so sad dombo.

Kathy

This is really heartbreaking! This baby is a beautiful healthy child. Anna is gone can we please let her rest in peace? This lady needs to get a grip she sounds like a fool and I hope she gets what she deserves, and someday she will.

Angie

To all those people who point out that this was filed 12-6-06, did it ever occur that 1) she was fired and 2) she was trying to extend her work permit, with no success. What better way to pressure her former employer for a settlemetnt and try to get her work permit than saying ridiculous things like this?

william paul

some people see a lot and have to hold back .becuse of there job. and take it all in. but when you mess with me it is pay back time.and you ask why something was not said somer. she did tell the turth about the swiming pool. ask moe . i hope and pary for the little one

Darlen

Anna must have been one hot chick. When did she have time to do drugs, have a baby, do her TV show, travel. Give it up folks, some might be true but I bet 90% is just made up for the ones who want their 15 minutes of fame. I like Anna and I won't say a word against her until I know all of the fact. Please give the baby to Stern, the only sane one in this entire sordid episode. Darlen

Just me??

TMZ..where do you draw the line...anybody that crawls out of the trash..you publish it on your site...Why aren't you out looking for dirt on Buckhead....Is he on your payroll...The nanny wants her name in the news like dozens of others..Don't You get it??????????????

LEAH

I do not believe this about her starving the baby so it would look sexy. I know that could not be true among some of the other things that are being said. Babies are cute with fat little cheeks and everyone knows that. A skinny baby would look abnormal and everyone knows that. I think she was too grief stricken to be thinking of much all besides the death of her son. I think she died from all of the grief and stress of Larry Birkhead going public and suing her and then the other lawsuits such as the man trying to put her out of that house in the Bahamas. That is unbelieveable that they would have done this to her when she had just lost her son and just given birth. Howard Stern seemed to so genuinely love her and support her 100% through anything and everything. No wonder she finally fell in love with him.

winnie

Let Anna Nicole rest in peace. Howard Stern could have help her to get help with her problems. He just watched and stood aside. He needs to be investigated. Dannielynn looks beautiful and NOT underfed. What crap. Larry Birkhead is her father not Stern!!!!

tess

I think this is all being torn out of proportion. Like everyone has said the $$$$ is what it is all about. Let her be buried. Now they have her in a plastic bag in the freezer. She would be livid if she knew this. And a sfor her mother go back to Mexia Tx and stay there she did not ove you at all. This just need to be put to rest. Good night ~

Nita

I dont know if this is true or not, but these papers were filed in December,, and Howard himself admitted a few weeks ago that Anna tried to drown herself in the pool. She is claiming all of this months before Annas death.......

Maggie

I believe this woman because the affadavit was signed BEFORE ANS death.

Char

Howard Stern said Anna wanted to be burried by her son and had a dress picked
out , so let her wish come true. Anna or Vickie mother didn't do a good job raising her ,so she don't need the baby. It showed Anna on TV saying how her mother use
to beat her at 15 and 21 yrs old and she didn't want her mother hands on Dannielynn. Plus Anna had plots already bought. She needed help, why didn't Howard Stern see that. Do the Dna tests!!!

she

I have viewed the video Howard K. Stern took of Anna with her face painted like a clown face, wheeling a toy baby doll in a stroller. He states "this video will make a lot of money". I am sick and disgusted by the abhorrent way this man has exploited Anna Nicole who obviously had deep, deep psychosocial problems and appears clearly intoxicated in the video. You are a deviant and you are not the best candidate for raising her daughter. Your money train has died at your own hand Howard Stern. You have thrived and benefited well from her downward spiral thru the years. You may have loved her in some ways and protected in her some ways - but you bear a huge responsiblity in her death. The world is not blind - this video tells it all in a nutshell. I hope you are punished and all this comes back to you tenfold. You are not a good or nice man. You are an opportunistic exploiter of a VERY sad situation. Bear your burden you fool...........bear it over and over and over. I pray you do not get your hands on a penny of HER money. The world will very, very soon come to see you for what you really are.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments