Denise & Charlie: Reunited?

2/15/2007 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

All the shocking allegations, alleged threats and name-calling appear to be water under the celeb-breakup bridge for crisscrossed exes Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen.

After enduring a highly contentious divorce, Denise and Charlie made nice and spent Valentine's Day together with their two girls, Sam and Lola. With a daughter in each arm, the former lovebirds strolled past the Agoura Animal Clinic on Wednesday. Meow.

Denise's boyfriend, Richie Sambora, and Charlie's girlfriend, Brooke Mueller, were nowhere in sight.

Kissy

For my sake Charlie can have the bitch back!
Richie deserves better than her anyway

Babs

Has anyone noticed how fat and ugly Richie Sambora is looking these days??? Uggg? All white and soft looking. No muscles and a double chin. Heather kept him in much better shape. I don't see why Denise Richards would even WANT HIM??? Regardless of what you all have said about her, she IS BEAUTIFUL and can do much better than Charlie or Richie. Why limit your choice to those 2. What's going on with Heather these days? Anyone know?

kitz

Good on both of them.
Here's what I think. ANS's death has had a major impact on how stars are conducting themselves this past week. Even Lindsay Lohan is shaping up.

yeah, I know. Even if that's true, it'll be temporary.

damn...
just remembered. Sharon Stone/nasty 'naughty germans'

I take back my original comment. . (well, one can hope, anyway)

Denise Go Away!!!!!!!

Now how special is that!!!!

There is hope for these two yet!!!! Now if only RS dumps her Skank A$$

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

I bet Denise was being nice to Charlie thinking maybe .... he could get her some coke !!

Denise Richards is nothing but a big coke whore -

Angela

Looks to me like Charlie was practically running from her, trying to get Sam in her car seat as soon as he could. He knows being around Denise is like being around the plague.

Sondra

There is nothing wrong with being nice with your ex, you do have two kids with each other and nothing will ever change that. So think of the kids, they didn't ask for this.Me and my ex got along better after the divorce than we did before.So give them a break, you go kids.