The Anna Nicole Baby Daddy Tournament

2/15/2007 11:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the aftermath of Anna's death, several people have come forward saying they could be the father of her baby, Dannielynn. Now a website is looking to settle the matter by using college basketball for inspiration.
Anna Nicole Paternity Madness
You can play "Anna Nicole Paternity Madness" by filling out a bracket of 64 possible baby daddies on celebrityhack.com. Larry Birkhead, Howard K. Stern and Prince von Anhalt are among the favorites, but there are some potential dark horses.

Over in the Trailer Park Region, watch out for the 15 seed, Alf. Meanwhile, in the TRIMSPA Region, the first round matchup of Mary-Kate vs. Ashley Olsen should be a good one. But the ultimate sleeper is the 14 seed in the First Cousin Region -- Satan. The Prince of Darkness is capable of anything -- how else do you explain "Glitter?"

So print out a bracket, start up an office pool, and see who wins!

The Original D..

Ok.. no more posting for me. This has gone too far. :-(

richiek

This is in really really poor poor taste..,,and.,.....it's not even funny!! Kinda tired and stupid and DESPARATE!!!!

Maggie

With the common sense decisions being made in courts these days, I predict the baby will go to Michael Jackson. The fact is that he already has several children whose paternal lineage is questioned. Might as well stick with precedence.

Candace

This picture makes me sick. Anna was a mother who I beleive in the end died of a broken heart. I can't understand how some people can stoop to this level and think this is funny.

Disgusting!!

lundy

tmz---you are lowlifes.i agree with #2

Mike in Texas

I cant open website to print brackets....anyone offer some help

Tiffany

This was a bit much for me tmz, have some class.

MAD AS HELL

THIS GO TO SHOW YOU CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR I READ HOW CAN THE MAKE A GAME UP ON A BABY WHO'S LOST MORE THEN MOST BABIES HER AGE........YOU MAKE ME SICK............THIS BABY GIRL CAN'T HELP WHATS GOING ON ......HER MOM IS DEAD AND EVERYONE IS RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO GET THEIR HANDS ON MONEY.......IT'S LIKE HER GRANDMOTHER WAS NOT APART OF HER LIFE UNTIL SHE SEEN MONEY SIGNS.............THIS BABY BELONGS TO GOD AND HE WILL MAKE SURE HIS LITTLE ANGEL IS TAKEN CARE OF ........I DON'T HAVE NO HARD FEELINGS ABOUT ANNA NICOLE SMITH ..............MY SISTER LOST HER SON HE WAS IN HIS 20'S AND I SEEN WHAT HELL SHE WENT THROUGH AND STILL GOING THROUGH THAT'S THE WORSE PAIN YOU COULD EVER FEEL ..........I MYSELF WAS CLOSE TO MY NEPHEW AND IT WAS THE HARDEST THING I'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH SO JUST THINK IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD ............ANNA NICOLE SMITH WAS DOING THE BEST SHE KNEW HOW SHE WAS DEPRESSED AND SAD SHE WAS CLOSE TO HER SON AND I FEEL SHE FELT SHE HAD NOTHING TO LIVE FOR I KNOW SHE HAD HER BABY GIRL BUT WHEN YOU LOSE A CHILD YOU CAN'T REPLACE THEM WITH ANOTHER.........TMZ YOU NEED TO STOP THIS BULLSH*T .....LEAVE THIS LITTLE BABY OUT OF YOUR GAMES HER LIFE IS NO GAME...............JACKASS

seriously

YOU PEOPLE SAY TMZ IS DISGUSTING...

HA .. MORE DISGUSTING THAN A PREGNANT MOTHER TAKING DEMEROL, MORPHINE, METHADONE, SLEEPING AROUND WITH EVERY TOM DICK AND LARRY BIRKHEAD??

YOU KNOW, IF THIS WERE ANOTHER CELEBRITY WHO DIED UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, MAYBE TMZ WOULDN'T HAVE SO MUCH MATERIAL TO EXPOSE HER AS THE SCREW UP THAT SHE'S COMING OUT TO BE IN THE MEDIA..

I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE... METHADONE AND DEMEROL WHILE YOU'RE PREGGERS??

F***

cmyman

i agree. THIS IS IN POOR TASTE.

WHOEVER POSTED FOR LARRY BIRKHEAD- HE'S AN AS@ AND THIS IS HORRIBLE. WHAT THE FATHER CAN'T PAY HIS BILLS BUT WANTS CUSTODY OF A CHILD? WHAT, DOES HE EXPECT TO GET HER MONEY? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT HIM. I GUESS IT'S ALL TRUE. HE JUST WANTS THE PUBLICITY AND HER MONEY.

THE WOMAN PASSED AWAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. GIVE HER A LITTLE PEACE OR AT LEAST RESPECT THAT SHE' S NOT HERE TO DEFEND HERSELF OR AT LEAST GIVE YOU PEOPLE THE MIDDLE FINGER. YOU HAVE NO CLASS AND NO TASTE IN WHAT'S PROPER OR DECENT.

KARMA IS A WONDERFUL THING. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT BITES YOU IN THE BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dottie

Yes, give her to Brangelina. Who would you suggest? 3 daddies and a grandma? Now who's being dumb? Hell, I'd take her if it meant giving her a loving home. That's what this is about. This innocent little girl. I grew up without a mom and I know how painful that can be. Without someone in her corner, this kid doesn't stand a chance.

digusted

this poor kid!!!!!! the only person she knows is her gramma!!!!!!! this is what happens wen ur a slut! if u do have children, everyone u were ever with says theyre the father!!!!!!! I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU DANNILYNN!

stevesLADY

I have always had a great sense of humor. And I've never exactly had a high opinion of the persona that Anna Nicole allowed to be perpetuated by the media. But, ya know what...this is just sick.
I've enjoyed visiting TMZ on occasion; even got several friends hooked! But this is a new 'low'.
My goal for the next few days will be to get as many folks as I can to completely boycott this site (TMZ, I mean!).
It's bad enough that there are so many sites popping up like the one you posted....but the fact that you posted it makes you just as horrible.
Shame on you, & for all the people that have no respect for the dead.
I hope she haunts you all in the WORST way!!!

ROBIN

TMZ I am outta here....You guys have gone to far! Telling all of my friends to scratch TMZ from their favorites. TMZ is disgusting and vulgar! Bad taste all the way!

pris35

She's dead. Shame on you !!!!!