Denise Richards Sideswiped in BH

2/16/2007 1:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Denise Richards was the victim of a dangerous hit-and-run sideswipe in Beverly Hills yesterday.

The former Bond girl was getting her daughter Sam out of her Mercedes SUV when the car was sideswiped yesterday while parked on Santa Monica Blvd. No one was injured, but Denise was shaken as she told cameras, "The guy took my door off, I was taking her out on the other side and he took the door off!"

Richards can be seen unloading car seats and personal items from the Mercedes to a sidewalk, where she and Sam, her daughter with Charlie Sheen, waited over an hour for boyfriend Richie Sambora. After Sambora appeared, he kissed Denise and consoled Sam, and the SUV was towed.

Angela

Hold on, Denise waited for Richie for an hour. That's rather odd. I am sure if it were Heather he would have flown there to make sure she was ok. Denise is such a loser. She is so not the priority for Richie.

Oh and #10 I have kids and would not have taken them out of the car on the driver's side if that is facing the side of thru traffic. Common sense says if that were the case, Denise would have been hit - darn it.

Will someone please tell me where Lola was during all of this if Denise had Sam and Richie did not have his daughter - I mean Lola.

Sam.

DERnise is so stupid leaving her door open like that street side , the dumb bitch. I'm glad the dauhter is O.K. but I couldn't give a shit about that skank Richards. Maybe someone needs to keep an eye on her parenting, she has dumped her kids on several occassions to go off chasing after Sambora when he was out of town. Anyway the bitch is fucked in the head.

Sam.

I don't care what her excuse is, you NEVER leave doors open on the road side of a parked car, what an absolute moron. When you have kids you have to be extra cautious, I question her mothering skills too.

Pepsi Lover

IMO Richie did seem concerned that his lady love was in a hit and run accident of some sort. It prob took him over an hour to get his fat ass out of bed. And yes, if he was still married to Heather he would of been there in no time flat. Deni will have to do some extra cock-sucking tonite for the inconvenience she put Sambora thru.

greytalli

I won't even take my dogs out of the car on the driver's side. They don't like it, but they have to wait until I walk around to the passenger side and open the door.

John

I hope you mean "little" Santa Monica Boulevard and not "Santa Monica Boulevard." You cannot park on Santa Monica Blvd in Beverly Hills, it's all a no-stopping zone TMZ! If she did, then it's no wonder why she got hit.

declanium

sorry, guys, I still think that she is pretty, sweet, and a good mom..........

Kissy

Yeah, hitting this stupid bitch wouldn´t have been a big loss.

realitysetsin

Richie was late because he was with this other lady. You never take another womans problems. She took Heather's problem so that's what she gets. I hope she finds him with the other girl soon.

kelly

hahahahaha tooooo funny!! thats what u get slut!and an hr for richie to get there????????? prolly was bangin heather lol......denise ur a homewrecking bitch!!

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Did I read this correctly? She left her door open (street side) while she was getting her daughter out on the other side ( street side)? Where the heck was HER brain?

JimmyShowbiz.com

To bad about the accident. Denise Is such a hottie

Brit sucks

Another dumb celebrity mom

Missy

Who leaves there door open on a busy street? Give me a Break!!!!!!!

Moi

No 1 and No 3. You both dont have kids obviously. Sometimes, you may use one door to take some stuff out and then go for the kids.... Noone expects people to swipe their doors - its a mistake everyone includng moms (who have lots to do in and out of the car) makes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments