Britney Spears

Shaves Her

F&*%ing Head!!!

2/17/2007 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

shaved-head-1
We have now seen it all.

Britney Spears, back from less than 24 hours in a Caribbean rehab facility, showed up at a Sherman Oaks, Calif. tattoo parlor Friday night sporting a new hairdo. KABC in Los Angeles caught her as she got a new tattoo of red lips on her wrist..

Ladies and gentleman, she is now completely bald.

Words escape us.

april

I'm thinking this was more of a symbolic thing...she was just getting the "old" off and starting fresh. She doesn't look bad, she has a beautiful face, I personally give her mucho balls for doing it!

mssensibleshoes

This is sad.

And possibly a form of self mutilation.

Absolutely it is a scream of frustration and a screw you to those who have sought to control her life since she was a child.

Damn, she looks great though! I suspect that Brit is a lesbian...I love this chick. She is living a mess right now but I hope she will find her way through it.

Poor, Baby, I'd like to give her a hug and a cup of coco.

PFox

A huge improvement- anything is better than those snarly, stanky-ass, cheap weaves.

sloan

I am starting think that she should be baker acted....this is getting to be absurd! Someone needs to step in and take care of her.

wow

manson girl, it's the new scientology

kel

I am really scared for Britney! I love her I want the best for her. Sometimes in your life you have to look at everything and everyone around you and ask the question.
"Is this the life that makes me happy both spiritually, emotionally, and physically?" Britney you have two beautiful young boys who need the love and care of their mother. Be this to them. Yes you can still party and have fun but honestly look at your choices nad ask whether you want them to know you or remember the image of you from years past! You seem like such a normal gal to me. Your music and your down to earth personality have helped me through some crazy times in my life. If you need me I would be there for you. Please understand that everyone is in your corner NOT THE MEDIA's!!!!!

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

what is more disturbing, the bald head or the red lips tattoo...this is fricking crazy shit!!!!!!!!!

I guess those hair extensions were eating her head alive

Liza

omg, wtf is wrong wit this dude?

Lysette

The first thing I thought of when I found out about Anna Nicole was that Britney Spears is next. That poor girl. She is in crisis and no one can help her.

The only partly logical explanation I can think of for such a drastic change is that her hair was in really skanky, bad condition from all the dye jobs and extensions. She had to shave it off to start over. All she wears is wigs and fake hair anyway. But to appear in public in such a state is truly troubling.

Goodbye career. It's about saving her life now.

wow

i feel sorry for her all of a sudden. wow, you know it's bad

Cat

She's a freakin' train-wreak.....

Whaz Up!

she may have taken a note from mr. knucklehead...the coroner for ANS

Nikki

Uhhhh strangly looks like justin in the shaved head pic

wendi

How many bald parts of this girls body do we really need to see? I'm liking FedEx a lot more these days.... he's shaping up while she's crashing and burning. At least one of them is trying.

Christina

Wonder what she was on when she made that horrible decision. She's going to give her kids a real scare with her new look. Poor babies.