Britney Spears

Shaves Her

F&*%ing Head!!!

2/17/2007 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

shaved-head-1
We have now seen it all.

Britney Spears, back from less than 24 hours in a Caribbean rehab facility, showed up at a Sherman Oaks, Calif. tattoo parlor Friday night sporting a new hairdo. KABC in Los Angeles caught her as she got a new tattoo of red lips on her wrist..

Ladies and gentleman, she is now completely bald.

Words escape us.

Previous 15 Comments | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85

Ashley

God love her.... she's gone cracko whacko... bless her little bity heart

sonya

I feel bad for her. Just imagine having people in your face when you do somthing wrong. I don't like the way she's mothering those boys. its not that hard. I have three the same age as hers. i couldn't imagine having guys in my face taking pictures of me every moment. people make mistakes. No ones perfect. so what if she wants to shave her head. last time i checked it was her head. ya she needs to stop partying so much a be there for her sons. But she is also her own person. she will figure it out just support her and give her space.

adam bird

nothing more than a ho-bag second to paris hilton......career is in the crapper

be nice

She seems very lost right now. I hope she can find herself. She needs time and space. She been living in a bubble for over a decade... she had no chance to grow up. I am praying for her and I hope people will stop ridiculing her.

Ashley

Why do you people always have to have something negative to say?? I thought we are all GROWN ADULTS here not some HIGH SCHOOL PUNKS that don't have to life and always wants to talk about other people.. That's what's wrong with the world today.. Everyone is always worried about other people instead of themselves.. Britney is HUMAN just like the rest of us.. Let her live her life and STAY OUT OF IT!!!

Alexa

She shaved it because she was trying to get herself out of the illuminati but once you to in you can never get out

lovetohatecelebs

Can't believe how long it's been...

TheMarshmallowMan

Crazy Britney....come back!!!!!!

Daydriver

Maybe she got crab lice on her head in rehab down there... In Texas they're called "tiny livestock"

bernadette camerino