Beckham Wins, and Strips!

2/21/2007 2:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Beckham was in Madrid yesterday for the Champions League game against Bayern Munich, and the soccer hunk showed just why America is shelling out $250 million for him.
David Beckham: click to launch
Real Madrid beat Munich 3-2, and Becks was in high form all night, wowing the crowd not just with the victory, but with a little post-victory shirtlessness.

This is better in pix than words.

What the fck??!?!?!

Don't hate on this hottie! Guys are jealous cuz they can't be him and females are jealous cuz they can't touch him!!

Jackie

LOL I bet Posh is jealous!

RL

I don't care how many balls he kicks in the net, he is not worth $250M. What a waste. Why are we so willing to give large sums of money to rich people and do little or nothing for the poor. He and his wife are both over rated.

saxony

We would love a brit over here

somebody

hahahaha #15 ur so right these people do live in the dark ages

OKThen

I think the $250m is a marketing ploy.

That $ amount gets talk going and plenty curios. Folks will see this 1/4 billion $ man, some are expected to stay for the long hull.

I think they have many exceptions to that amount of money in the actual contract but the highest amount, the 250m, is legally allowed to be mentioned as the contract value. It just isn't wise that a business would really pay that amount of money for a sport that doesn't generate that sort of income in the USA.

Even with overseas sales the business wouldn't have much after paying his salary, the rest of the roster and administrators salary for a profit to justify the cost. This is why I believe it is some sort of marketing ploy.

martan

Now ..this is only one time Tom baby. I know you like it, but I'm not a Closet Case Queen, as you really are! Lance ...see what your missing! Hey Hardaway and I. Washington ..call me the F word and I'll show you the meat!

martan

Can you take it? It's worth a lot of bucks. They pay for this this, but you can have it Free of Charge. Don't tell I.Washington or Hardaway, they may want more than just a "taste" of honey.

martan

Man ..when you wear the number 23 - I know what it means now ..A few more inches and your home ..Tom Cruise had No complaints, and he is a TINY man, in many ways.

martan

WHERE'S THE BEEF? THIS TINY BITE SIZE IS NOT WORTH 250 Million Dollars.

smichels19@aol.com

You fucking ignorant fat american pieces of shit, that's what you all are. I despise beckham as much as any of you do, but if you're gonna trash talk him get your facts straight. First, he isn't getting a $250 m payday, that amount will be over a 5 year period. You filthy pigs call your american football shit priceless, its not even football! If your lucky you get to kick the ball for a second, after a touchdown. What we have in Europe is football, fucking hate it when you pigs call it soccer. Beckham might not cut it in the U.S, nobody cares. But don't compare your "grab the ball behind a guy's ass" "football" to our football, any 300 pound guy can run through the field, & maybe throw that damn ball. But real football, requires skills. Skills that americans don't know about, none of your sports have talent. So you got a guy that can throw a 90 mph ball at a bat, that just means he can probably jerk off faster than i can. Try bending a ball into a net with a wall protecting it from a 30 m distance, or outplaying 5 players when your cornered up. That's a skill. You are fat, you have no skill, & you try to make everything your own. yay!

nets

ok any one who thinks they can dis on beckham and stand up to him and say it to his face say "I" because I would love him to SHOVE IT back in your face, oh and I'll bet he could out run any F#*#ing althet that you name because socce is all running not holding a ball and then taking a break for 10 or 15 minutes do you?

bustup