Smokin' Hot Beyonce Not Hot with Anti-Smokers

2/21/2007 2:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Australia based anti-smoking group, Quit, is puffing mad over ads promoting Beyonce's upcoming Aussie concerts.
Beyonce
The posters feature the irreplaceable superstar holding an old-fashioned cigarette, which Quit believes could be seen as promoting a smoking product --an illegal action down under! Members of Quit are "disappointed" with Beyonce's choice of props, but they are not the first to ring the alarm on her photo shoot accessories.

Other photos from the same set of publicity shots for her latest album, "B-Day," featured Beyonce posing with live alligators, which on top of her excessive use of fur, caused PETA to ambush the star. What's next? Will the National Association of Swimsuit Models issue a statement complaining that Beyonce's Sports Illustrated cover put them out of work?

OK!

why did SI put her on the cover????????????????????????????????????????

pj

Beyonce....please....go....away....now....

OK!

I don’t know why I dislike her…..but I do…..maybe it’s because she’s on every magazine cover and entertainment shows. Or maybe it’s because I hate to hear her speak. I feel like the public is forcing me/us to like this ignorant individual……If she was a well educated female maybe I wouldn’t have an issues????????

Whatever

Beyonce is a shallow, self centered, attention whore with ZERO talent. Just her indifference to how animals suffer so she can drape her fat ass in their fur is a perfect example of her pea brained self.

fdodgerfan

I dont like Beyonce, but do they have nothing else to worry about?
BTW.....I would wear fur in a heart beat, especially if I had to deal with disgusting cold weather.

Cory Roberson

Come on, Whatever. Stop looking for excuses to throw insults at her. The ad is just a prop, have you ever seen her smoke. If that's the case then you should call everyone who smokes those words. Its a ad for her concert.....how is that shallow. Yes the ad is mean to be "self-centered" to get people's attention for HER concert...THAT's ALL. Would you rather her put a photo of a shaved Britney on her concert ad, so that she is not considered "self-centered" to you.

STOP BEING JEALOUS...and live your life.

Deena

Gosh, do people not have enough to do? I once heard "mundane always attacks excellence"... not that I'm saying Beyonce is excellent by any means however, we as people will always make comments about everything .... that's what we do.

Should she appear to smoke in an ad? Sure, if she is so inclined. If we don't like it, we don't have to buy the product. That's the good thing about our country. We have the right to chose for ourselves.

the DQ

Irreplaceable??? You think she's an "irreplaceable superstar", TMZ??? Not hardly!!! Everybody is replaceable and this arrogant, egotistical, irresponsible beeatch should just go away.

Buzzer

Pepsipup and Whatever pretty much nailed it on the barrelhead.

Please Bouncy go away. Your true talent is probably between your knees.

Natasha

beyonce is everywhere movies, music, modeling, advertising, GIVE US A BREAK, WE ARE FED UP OF YOUR FACE, TAKE A BREAK LONG ONE BEYONCE. GO AWAY

Lost in Beyonce's fat rolls

Tell beyonce that the world is tired of her. Go away.
PSsst.....Beyonce you are getting fat.

Beyonce sucks

Beyonce needs to go to the left, to the left, right off a cliff!

Jackie

I'm not a fan nor do I smoke, but its just a picture get over it!

OK!

K. Jackson

Someone always has to bitch about something! Hell, get over it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments