Take Cover! Flying Greasy Bear!

2/22/2007 12:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What does a bloated, sweaty, wild-eyed oil heir do for kicks? Why, he wraps himself in blue plastic and throws himself out of an airplane for a tandem skydive! Just another day in the privileged puffy life of Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis.

The oily one took to the skies over Perris Valley, Calif., where his dripping sweat nearly flooded the valley floor. Sporting fancy pink goggles and a skintight jumpsuit from Armani's Shamu Collection, Greasy laughed it up with buddies who shared the adventure with the airborne beast.

Perris Valley authorities fielded numerous calls about a flying bear in a blue garbage bag.

Dottie

Big YUK!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Day-umn ...

CrazyMofos

ewwwww does anyone notice his huge ball sack?

free4all

I hope he falls on his fat hairy ass. What a loser! Dickhead.

Lou

TMZ has tried soooooooooooo hard to get the name Greasy Bear to catch on but no one is buying it. Try something else TMZ>

Melinda

look at it this way, at least it's not his brother

Black Sheep

To whoever wrote the text to go with the photo: Less is more. It just got a little too...

neesiefla

WHO is this guy?? I just noticed these nasty pics of him in the last couple of months, but still have no clue who he could be. Help??

Sillyme

Har har, and you know he's rev'ed up, feeling brave and manly, listening to 'danger zone' as His parachutist cleverly and safely takes him down..

lindsay

#8, he's Paris's friend, the one who called lindsay lohan a firecrotch. yeah hes pretty much an idiot LOL

GHOST

It Ain't EASY BEING GREASY. In brandon davis's case, his life is an easy joke.

Dianne

Skydiving rules! I'm going again in a week, this time in Vegas, but Skydive Elsinore is the place to go!!!!

Kim

I know this is going to sound too crazy for some people, and I do not know anything about him, other than his father is mega million oil man and his famous firecr*tch rant. But this guy has a beautiful face he is very good looking, looks like a modern day Elvis. If this guy got a personal trainer and wasn't so cocky I swear the ladies would be all over him. Save all the old comment's, I already know that I am middle aged.

Hippo

I respectfully disagree with Poster #7. I love the text. I am ROFL. More is more.

Jamie

This is the most ingeniously written article I have ever read. EVER!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments