Virgie's "Texas" Lawyer Collapses in Court

2/22/2007 3:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie Arthur's lawyer, John "Texas" O'Quinn, collapsed in court just moments ago, apparently suffering from diabetic shock, and causing a gigantic commotion in court.

It was unclear what the status of his health was, but a witness provided a Luna bar for relief, as the judge clamored for orange juice.

O'Quinn, a colorful Texas figure, is a car collector who owns the Batmobile from "Batman Forever," and Pope John Paul II's Ford Escort.

getting crazier every second

Let the sideshow begin.....hurry, hurry.....
Step right on in............
Can't afford to pass it by....

My goodness, you can't write this stuff. This is better than any soap opera.
I hope that "Texas" is ok.
Stay tuned folks.

Brandy

I WONDER NOW IF WE ARE GOING TO SEE SOME HEADLINE LIKE: HOWARD THE COWARD , SUSPECT IN SLIPPING STUFF TO PEOPLE IN THE COURT ROOM THAT ARE NOT ON HIS SIDE SO THEY CANT BRING THE TRUTH INTO THE COURT....I ASK HKS: HOWARD WHO IS NEXT THAT YOUR GOING TO DISABLE FROM TELLING THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE A MURDER......

marie

I also have been watching this instead of my soaps...what real life drama. The judge should have Anna buried in CA. and virgie should exume Daniels body to be buried next to Anna's. End of Story! There should be a investigation into both death's. Even if the end means that each od'd on their own.

wanna know

Did Howard slip something in Texas's Wendy's cup too?
How ironic, the judge who has offered juice so freely, had to pull out a credit card to get some when it was actually needed!

Terri

The man (Virgie's attorney AKA Texas) is a diabetic. They hadn't had a break and he obviously needed to get some insulin into him. Where do some of these comments come from? sheesh!

lala

Yeah I got up to get another cup of coffee and missed the whole thing. I thought someone had howard by the throat when I first heard the commotion from the kitchen!

By the way.. Anna was EMBALMED which basically means she has been mummified. She's not rotting fast, that's for damn sure. This is a very complicated hearing with all parties involved and a snap decision is impossible to make!!! I for one am happy that the judge is trying to get all the facts and the feeling of INTENT of all parties fighting over Anna.

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

THIS JUDGE IS A JOKE !!, HE REMINDS ME OF 'FONZIE' FROM HAPPY DAYS, A MECHANIC WITH THE WISDOM OF A ROOKIE. IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT THIS JUDGE IS FAVORING HOWARD STERN ALLOWING A LOT OF TIME FOR CROSS EXAMINATIONS AND INTRODUCTION OF INFLAMATORY NONSENSE STUFF. IT IS OBVIOUS NICOLE WANTED TO REST 'NEX TO HIS BELOVED SON' BUT NECESSARILY IN BAHAMAS IT IS NOT IN WRITTING AND SHE DIDN'T SAY 'BAHAMAS', I BELIEVE DANIELYNN'S FATHER IS LARRY BIRHEAD AND NICOLE AND DANIEL'S TOMBS SHOULD BE CLOSE'R TO HER DAUGHTER DANIELYNN OR IN TEXAS WHERE SHE WAS BORN, WHERE SHE WAS LOVED BUT FAMILY DIDN'T APPROVED OF HER DRUG USE.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I STRONGLY BELEIEVE THAT ANY INTEREST ON STERN'S SIDE WAS MONETARY, THINK ABOUT IT: DANNIEL & NICOLE ALIVE WAS NOT CONVENIENTE FOR STERN AND CLAIMING BE DANIELYNN FATHER WILL GIVE HIM RIGHT TO EVERY THING . DOESN'T TAKE EINSTEIN TO ANLYZE THIS. STERN WANTED BIG BUCK S!!! THAT IS WHY NICOLE AND DANIEL ARE DEAD NOW!.

Nakia

I think that he fainted from all the lies Vergie told on yesterday. Especially the Splash deal..........crooks. All of them. Ward the body to the court.

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

AGREE WITH THE BELOW COMMENT 100%, NICOLE NEVER SAID SHE WANTS TO BE BURIED IN BAHAMS BUT 'NEXT TO HER BELOVED SON' THEY SHOULD BE CLOSER TO DANIELYNN AND AND HER FAMILY IN U.S.A I BELIEVE BIRKEHEAD IS DANIELYNNS FATHER.
************************************************************

Debbie

Poor guy they need to decide today!!!! Just take the damn DNA test already!!

tiny

PATERNITY has EVERYTHING to do with where she is buried, and if HKS, his lawyer & this judge keep skirting the issue than by LAW ANS next of kin is her MOTHER, have some of you not been paying attention. Why do you think HKS and his lawyer keeps trying to keep it out. They are fighting intention, forget intention, it wasn't in writing, HKS you SCREWED UP ON THAT ONE. HKS is such a good lawyer and looked out for her best interests than he should have drafted a piece of paper that said where she wanted to be buried. It would have taken about 5 minutes. And how long did Daniel stay in the morgue before he was buried! It took time for HKS to get his ducks in a row and figure out what he was going to do.

I liked that he appointed a "stranger" to represent DanniLynn in the beginning only now I believe he is not truly following the law. And watch and see the reason the judge appointed this guy to begin with is because like he said the guardian is going to be making the final decision, thereby letting the judge off the hook so it doesn't come back and bite him in the a** and this "guardian" is going to be held out to dry. Nice work Judge!

j

UMMM HOUSTON I THINK WE HAVE A PROBLEM...LMMFAOROTFF...OMG,,THIS HURTS..LOL...OMFG,,, THIS WAS SOOO STAGED,, IM SORRY BUT COMON,, VIRGIE MELTS DOWN,,, THEN ATTORNEY NEEDS LUNAR BARS. THEN CALIFORNIA IS TRYING TO BUY THE JUDGE DINNER,,, THEN FLORIDA, WELL THE ATTORNEY LOOKS LIKE A GAY MRS,,ED. THEN U GOT DRAMA QUEEN COMING ON STANDS NEXT. LMMFAO. THIS IS SOOOO ENTERTAINING. BTW... U ALL THINK HE STOLE THE SLIM FAST CANS OUTTA ANNA'S HOUSE.

THIS DAM BEVERLY HILLBILLIES,, IS FUNNIER THAN HELL. I WOULD BE SOOOOOOO UPSET RIGHT NOW, IF I LIVED IN TEXAS. FROM THE FRAUD POLICE OFFICER TO THE ATTORNEY COLLAPSING IN COURT. THEN GOOD OL MAMMMA. SHE JUS A WANTZ HURZ BOBY COSE TO HOME! LMAO,, ALLL STAGED

Vicki

YOU GUYS SUCK!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEING A DIABETIC MEANS?? I HAVE TO LIVE WITH INSULIN INJECTIONS EVERY DAY. THIS MAN IS DOING HIS JOB. SOMETIMES WE FORGET TO EAT ENOUGH AND THINGS HAPPEN. I AM GLAD TO HEAR HE IS OK. YOU SONS OF BITCHES SHOULD LIVE WITH THIS. AT LEAST HALLE BERRY IS A SUPPORTER OF DIABETIS AND SUPPORTS US!!!

Me

"Take my credit card and buy him an orange juice?" LMAO

barbara

If Anna Nicole"s comupter was stolen then how did thay get a copy of her emails today in cout.