Kat McPhee:

'Feel 'Em, Tyra, They're Real!'

2/23/2007 4:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The best way to get to second base with Katherine McPhee -- ask her to prove she's never had a boob job!

After jiggling her rack for the audience at "The Tyra Banks Show," Tyra asked the stacked "American Idol" runner-up if she could cop a feel to help dispel any rumors that she was artificially enhanced. Slick, Tyra!

Tyra went for it. Hardcore. You're welcome.

Feel the McPheever when the episode airs Tuesday.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL,LET US SEE THEM,INPSECT THEM,TOUCH THEM

jolee

meeeeee toooooooo

Heather

See? I love girls like that. That was awesome.
Way to go Tyra & Katherine!

JV

Why ? Looks like Tyra is trying to get more male viewers..or could something else be behind this.....

Kim

XYZ

Thank God for stupid women.

Girls, you have given away all of your sexual power in the last 40 years.

Pappa

Mad Balls

Trya has felt more Breasts than Ron jeremy . Seems if you wanna get some action in Hollyweird just get a talk show . David Letterman sure was hit on the hotties in the Audience last night . Getting kisses and that hugs that says it all . You go , Dave !!

Jewels

McPhee is such a talentless, brainless, idiot!!!!! Aren't her 15 minutes of fame over with yet???????

Maddy

Not a fan. Don't care about her or her boobies. Like Britney, she's not so innocent.

Miapocca

I heard McPhee on Ellen and I have to say there was nothing extraordinary about her performance, defintely didnt say rush out and buy me.....................just another looking ot break into an over saturated market...didnt Simon give her any criitism before putting the album on the market.....................its just a blip and no matter how down she gets with "I love attention" Tyra, and squeezes her boobs, she will be another jessica simpson..album road kill.............Maybe then she can do a reality show on her eating disorder and have the album rereleased to her reality fanbase ahahhahha

terryh

I just want to see Kat butt naked.

kat

McPhee is beautiful and Tyra is weird.

Funny Idol bashers

I think it's hilarious. Good for her for not being stuck up or pretentious. Maybe some of the liars and haters will not at least have to eliminate that one from their stupid comments about a young girl trying to start a career.

For this comment "Mark my words....she's the next one to shave her head, get tattoos and end up in rehab. May not happen in the next couple of years, but it'll happen. McPhee will have a McBreakdown once all this stuff goes to her head - you wait and see." I think there is another girl from AI that is much more likely to be the one you are talking about, as she has already started down the path with tattoos, piercings, drinking, partying and not taking care of her voice and career. But whatever -- you go ahead and start laying on the hate. It's expected after watching it for over 4 years now.

Great Dane

Hmmmmm, I don't know which one of there woman are more annoying....

Tyra and her PATHETIC talk show antics......

OR....

Katherine, and her oh whoa is me eating disorder....

They both make me throw up in my mouth a little bit.....does that mean it's a tie?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments