What's Mischa Smokin'?

2/23/2007 12:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mischa Barton was seen puffing away as she cruised the streets of L.A. with a pal on Wednesday afternoon.

No word on whether the actress stopped to grab something to munch on after her trip.

Catalina

LMAO.

legalize it already!

Nick the Alpha Law Student :)

now that's just stalking...

purplepeach

You are so right about that. It's a plant, wake up people!!!!

sexy hollywood kid

I love it, smoke it up baby !!

that is the fucken shit, i love it . . . she rocks

it should be legal already. dam cops

Dave

I can see the joint, what's that other thing??

lindsay

mischa's a pothead??
dude that really SUCKS, now i dont like her anymore :(
great role model you are, mischa. freakin loser.

goodgrief

It's a straw that her copilot is snorting with

Traycee

That is definitely NOT a cigarette!!! I've seen BOTH and know exactly what that is. I'm quite sure she made a few pit stops to help satisfy her hunger once she was done smoking the green leaves!

Only in

#4 Dave That straw image to the right of her looks like part of a crack pipe,unless your referring to the crack whore.

Theresa

Smokin a fattie.

Fongool

I'll bet all you idiots saying that pot is ok or cool and should be legal have a bunch of big L's pasted on your foreheads. It's a plant (eye roll) - big fucking deal! Plenty of things that are "natural" have mind-altering tendencies. If Mischa Barton or Nicole Ritchie kill one of YOUR relatives because they're driving while high on pot, is that okay with you too? Should vehicular homicide be legal too? Anyone who smokes pot is a fucking loser - end of story.

whatever

What a dumbass! Why in hell would you drive around LA, of all places, knowing that the paparazzi likes stallking you and smoke a joint? Does she not have a house to do it in or is that too boring? Maybe she was on her way over to Cisco's house and the secret is out that she has to be jacked up on some kind of drug to have sex with him. For that reason alone, I don't blame her. If I had to see his saggy balls coming at me I'd need something stronger than pot.

whatever

Webb Kopp and Dave, the thing you guys are referring to is the passenger window. Look at it again.

KMW

Under a certain LARGE amount of pot isn't illegal in CA. Also, I don't think Micsha ever tried to be a roll model. Not every (or any) celebrity has to or wants to be a roll model. Get over it.

Vink

Hollywood is really obsessed with ugly women. Get a new aesthetic already.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments