P!nk to Compete in Mr. Universe

2/26/2007 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not really. But ripped pop singer P!nk showed off her astoundingly chiseled body as she strutted down Miami beach on Friday afternoon.

Although P!nk isn't going to compete, it's clear that her rock hard abs could destroy any competitor. P!nkalicious!

stoopit

No woman has those lower torso cuts...only men do.
She doesn't even have boobs, she has pecks.

Carey is her bitch for sure.

W

I didn't know women could get that chisled like that..I know on a man that chisled part of the lower abs is sexy, but it's grooss on her, yuck!!! her man is hot though!!

Brooke

Carey is SO hot. Maybe he swings both ways and gets the best of both worlds with his "wife".

Jessica L.

She looks like a man from the waist down. I've never ever seen a woman with that triangular waist, like men have. Not even the skinniest, boniest of female models/celebs have that! That's just gross looking.

Manny

Dude looks like a laadaaayyyy!!!!!

Brooke

Even female bodybuilders don't have that "D'Angelo" cut...

ANG

Pink's not even shaped like a female she has no shape like a boy no hips that's kind of gross, and she has a little to much attitude for my taste even though she makes good music some of it anyway.

angel46

Not a pretty sight! Yuck!

holly

Do men find that attractive? Honestly. That is so gross. I think it means that her man is gay, or a pedofile and likes looking at freshman boys naked. Love you TMZ Call me

holly

hey thanks for showing my comment you guys really rock.....................perez nevers posts my comments.....................................still loving TMZ

tloc

She looks like a man. Yuck!

MissNYC

Wow! She can kick anyone's ass!

Wino

I thought Andy Warhol was dead?!?!?

JolieIsFake

PULL YOUR PANTS UP LITTLE BOY!

Angie

Ya know, I've always thought there was something very masculine about her. After seeing her lower abs, I can almost say without a doubt, THAT is a man. NO woman has lower abs like that. It's just not physically possible. I'm a physical therapist and athletic trainer and there's just no way. I've never even seen an elite athlete with lower hips like that...unless SHE was a HE.

And those calves??? And no hips or waist??? And those hands and pecs? Yikes....makes me wonder...seriously. At one point, she HAD to have been a he. NO doubt. Yikes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments