Matthew McConaughey is Hot as S***

2/28/2007 3:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While surfing Down Under, a bare chested Matthew McConaughey proved he's the only thing more ripped than the Australian tide. God, this guy is good looking.

The shirtless wonder's golden pecs, abs and biceps glistened as he sauntered out of the ocean carrying a surfboard. Who wants to be the beach?

McConaughey's next ride? A surfboard in his upcoming film "Surfer Dude," which starts shooting in May.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THIS GUY IS A SLEAZY EXHIBITIONIST (PLUS A LOUSY ACTOR). SINCE HE LIKES POSING FOR PICTURES, WHY DOESN'T HE DO ONE OF HIS GIVING HEAD TO LANCE ARMSTRONG?

shirliana

DAMN HE LOOKS GOOD............EXCEPTIONALLY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I WOULD NOT MIND HAVING A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH THIS MAN.... WHAT A BODY HIS GOT AND HIS LIPS ARE SO SENCIOUS... COME TO TAMPA MAN.....................I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
LOVE U SO MUCH..

sue

wow is the word . hottest guy out there in hollywood. cant be beat. cant wait for movie to come out

Jennifer Scott

Mmmmm! What a nice afternoon surprise! I could just stare at his body all day!! I hope my husband doesn't read this! :P

girliez

yes, he is nice to look at but the man needs some grooming skills. Have you seen him when he's not in the water?

Raven

He is absolutely gorgeous..........

Candy

He looks like a young Ricard Gere in this photo, Gere makes my skin crawl..

ANGI

PROOF THERE IS DEFINITELY A GOD AND SHE IS VERY WISE! LOL! MAN, I WOULD DO SUCH NAUGHTY THINGS TO THAT GUY IF I WERE ONLY ABOUT 10 YEARS YOUNGER AND 20 POUNDS LIGHTER, OK 30 POUNDS LIGHTER! lol THANKS TMZ! MEEEYYYOOOOWWWW!

vozbelle

He has always been a hotty to me...I’d spread my legs in a minute…A Time to Kill...yum...sad he isn't going to age well, or worse he may get sun cancer. Does he use sun protection? They never mention this when the stars are tan and lying out...I guess they can get some botox to take care of everything

JEH

OMG my jaw just hit the floor, absolutely amazing!!!

Joanne

Yes, I agree, he's hot, but why isn't he married yet? He's gone thru many women. . What gives?

sharon levin-grabow

DING DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharon levin-grabow

DING DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

douch950

WOW...i'd spread my ass in a second and take his 3 incher right in......YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessie

oh my god! let me tell you any other man would look redonkolous in those shorts... but he look FINE!!!! they would look better on my floor though!