Jennifer Hudson:

Big Girl, Little Pic

3/1/2007 1:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She scooped every major award for her performance in "Dreamgirls," but Jennifer Hudson only got a little "hot square" on the cover of OK! Magazine.

Baby Jen Hudson was spotted at LAX reading the tabloid before running errands with her peeps around the city.

The Oscar-winning former Idol pulled a classy move in her acceptance speech, by giving a shout-out to the broadway star who originated the Effie White role on Broadway, Jennifer Holliday. Sweet.

Stan

Yes, I believe the Jennifer Holliday shout-out was the perfect way to end her acceptance speech.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

I love Jennifer Hudson. True Talent. Hope Hollyweird doesn't ruin her. Stay grounded Jennifer!!!

Dave

I'd love some of that hot chocolate.

KB

Enough already with Jennifer Hudson. Is she going to be able to pull this off again, or is she going to be a "one hit wonder"? Yes, she deserved the awards, but let's move on. Anyone else offering her movie parts yet? Fantasia has gone on to Broadway in Oprah's "The Color Purple". Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson have both won Grammy awards. Let's move on, please.

Tired and Ready for A Nap

We voted for this young lady when she was on 'American Idol' and are so pleased with her success. She has an amazing voice and I hope it takes her far. I look forward to her CD.

Only in

Jennifer can sing her heart out all day long. Congrats sister. She finally got her reconition as the BEST in the business. This is just the beginning of greater things to come.The entertainment community now understands that African Americans are a vital part of their success and survival. Although this is March, I am continuing Black History Month. We have much to celebrate about,,just yesterday NYC passed a resolution banning the "N" word. I would like to thank all in making this possible.I will Never Ever give up my Fight against RACISM! NO PEACE ,NO JUSTICE!!!

Elizabeth

This magazine came out the before the Oscars. This Thursdays publications will be the first with Oscar winners.

Rick

She will be a has been soon...Same thing happened to Jennifer Holiday......good role, but could never top it or put out a solid cd.....This Bitch Jennifer will be long forgotten in the next year or so.

Great Dane

Jennifer Hudson, get a grip....this was a one shot deal....if you make an album, if you star in another movie....you won't get shit.....

EFFIE WHITE, was a GREAT role......and playing a fat, black woman, that can sing- wasn't really a stretch for you.......

Time's up.....all the awards shows are over....and so are you......

wendell dixon

Congrats on Jennifer Hudson and your Oscar..Go Girl...I thought it was funny that your life turned "gold" after the way Simmon...doged you on Idol..Who's laughing now..LOL

chopchop

#5 Farrah: Glad to see your back!! I've missed you and all your "Black Power" remarks. How in the world does a city ban the "N" word??? If someone is overheard using it; do they go to jail, get fined, what??? Please enlighten us.

Aunt Godmother

To Farrah: I agree with banning the "N" word. However, I am also for banning "African-American". Unless Jennifer Hudson has dual citizenship, she is American.

SMILEY

I TRULY AGREE WITH #6KB, THIS IS A ONE HIT WONDER. SHE DIDNT EVEN THANK THE PEOPLE THAT GOT HER THERE AMERICAN IDOL THEY ARE THE ONES THAT PUT HER FACE OUT THERE, THEY JUMP STARTED HER. SO ENOUGH OF JENNIFER HUDSON ALREADY. SHE LOOKS LIKE THE HOLLYWOOD IS GETTING TO HEAD.

Miapocca

#7 Brooklyn chick...I am soo with you...maybe then she will ask for a spot on American Idol to boost her popularity...............hahaha

The people you meet on your way up are the same you meet on your way down.................

Who knows she may be sighning up for the surreal life, I hope Jennifer watches that show to find out what happens to Hollywood reject........even the likes of Basset and Woodard well respected talents actors have not yet receive recognition because suring their time, it was not ok to give an oscar to them, then come Berry and Miss piggy to swoop the awards of a well laid path by some great actors ....Jennifer should be kissing AI ass for making her a household name..................there gazillions out there with serious talented but some dont get noticed till its too late..AI does open doors for people at a young age

Ungrateful ass.........................give an oscar to a desserving woman like Basset or WOodard, not a flash in a pan miss piggy!!

Team Aniston

I just ask one thing of her...... PLEASE CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!!! EVERY mag you look at she's always got her mouth WIDE open. Just please close it honey!!! I don't want to see the back of your throat all the time!!! We get it..... IT'S WIDE!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments