Partiers Who Got Screwed

3/1/2007 3:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

happy birthday ja ruleOn the first day of March, TMZ would like to take a moment away from Anna Nicole's body, Britney's rehab and Paris Hilton's driving, to focus on something completely different -- leap year baby celebs who got screwed out of a birthday.

Among the list of stars left out of natal celebrations; rapper Ja Rule, hunky former underwear model Antonio Sabato Jr., and toothy motivational huckster Tony Robbins. February 29 is also the birthdate of Herman Hollerith, inventor of the punchcard.

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy bir ...

Kelly

Actually, today would be their birthday. One year from Feb. 29 is March 1. It's not the same date, but it is still their 'birthday'.

Jennifer

Glad to know I wasn't the only Leap Year baby that got screwed this year, horrah for next year though!!! We will actually have a birthday!

lainy

yeah, i hate leap year. my birthday is on leap year, and i cannot STAND when people make fun of me for it, saying, "your not really (insert age here), how old are you?!" im like, "IM TURNING 19 AND THATS ALL THATS TO IT!" god i hate that. just because my birthday only comes every 4 years doesnt mean i dont age! lol. my mom used to say my birthday is just "what makes me special";; id be like, "yeah well i wish my birthday WAS every year!" lol.

Patti

A very merry unbirthday to you!

cer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE PPL BORN ON FEBRUARY 29...........I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY...although the day didn't exist...this year...doesn't mean you cannot still celebrate your special day!!!
INSTEAD MAKE A PARTY...! U WILL BE UNIQUE

Cara

While we leap year babies may have got shafted by the calendar- I take full advantage and celebrate both days!

Suzanne

i think people who aren’t born on leap year are jealous even though we have no actual day on the calendar we get to celebrate the 28th and 1st. lol
next year..............IT'S ON!!!! 364 days to go YAAAAAY we get the entire month of feb when it's finally our b-day :o)