Savage Goes

Down in Flames

3/1/2007 8:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael SavageJust two days after announcing they were representing him, CAA has given homophobic radio host Michael Savage the ax! Adios, hater!

As TMZ earlier reported, on the heels of being signed to the high-profile talent agency, Savage made disparaging and homophobic remarks aimed at fellow CAA client Melissa Etheridge. Well, that didn't fly at the agency, because, according to Planet Gossip's Marc Malkin, CAA is no longer repping the conservative hate-monger -- and has unceremoniously dropped him from their client list!

Looks like Savage will now have something beside the private lives of A-list Oscar-winning lesbians to whine about.

CAA confirmed to TMZ that Savage is no longer their client.

snoopy grandmother

Salvage will be back . He only had guts to say what 99 per cent of americans feel.

U Know Who

How does what feel? How does it feel to try to talk to you...like beating my head against my office wall.

People who know me - KNOW I am not a homophobe, like i said 90% of my co-workers are homosexual, I love them all. My best friend since I was 8 YEARS OLD IS GAY WAS GAY AND WILL ALWAYS BE GAY.

He will ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS BE MY BEST FRIEND (MY DAUGHTERS GOD FATHER!!!) AND I WILL ALWAYS BE HIS.

Pretty simple.

Like I said I'm sorry you feel so much hate towards someone you KNOW NOT ONE THING about. Seriously you should talk to someone it's not good to be SO ANGRY, relax people disagree in life. We don't HAVE TO LIKE their opinions but they ARE entitled to them.

BlackMetal

snoopy grandmother

Savage will be back/ stronger than ever. Savage speaks on behalf of 99 per cent . what sane humans think..

Whatever

Most anti-gay people are too chicken to come out of the closet so they bash others for living the lifestyle they want. Jealous chickens not worth anyone's time or energy.

UNBELIEVABLE

I live in San Francisco and have gay friends. And my gay friends even listen to Michael. They state they may not agree with Michael on everything but he is right on on most issues.

wdk_921

Disgusting. He deserves to be fired for his comments.

And, epople, this DOES NOT fall under the First Ammendment. This First Ammendment protecst us from GOVERNMENT censorship. It does NOT allow Savage to spew his hatred bile.

Sean Bresnahan

RSAV sounds like he has a few issues. Must be pretty dark in that closet you're living in?

Freelols.com

Radio is where people go who don't have the talent for TV and film.

Whatever

Eww! This man is so ugly! Yucky! I have seen piles of dog and cat sh*t who look better them him! I guess CAA agrees. Tee hee!

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

For those who are saying that this is "PC run amok", f*** you. That's a bullsh*t argument. This man has said some amazingly horrific things about anyone who disagrees with his microscopic world view. He said to a gay caller on his short lived TV show "I hope you get AIDS and die, you pig". According to the "this is PC run amok" asses on this thread, that's OK. Savage isn't being ignorant. He's being open minded by wishing someone to get AIDS and die. He's a role model of tolerance and diversity! Savage is a human piece of sh*t, and we got as much right to tell him to f*** off as he does to push his bullsh*t on the radio.

Lenn K.

I heard the comments about Etheridge and found them to be true. All Savage said was, that calling a women your wife by another women is sick and it is. But having gayness push down our throats and all of us are to believe this is normal, well it's not, God's words not mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastasia Beaverhausen

If all of CAA's queer clients left, there only remaining client would be Lassie....and I ain't to sure about that bitch......

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

What do Tara and/or Stedman have to say about this?

PatinNJ

That was akward when she mentioned her wife. Also when Rosie said that the photogs were bothering her wife and kids. It's just weird, and we don't have to accept it being shoved down our throats.

Marcia

THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST ASS OF ALL!! PERIOD !!!!!!!!! NOW, I HOPE HE LOSES HIS CONTRACT FOR HIS STUPID RADIO SHOW! JACK ASS!