TV is So Easy, Even a Caveman Can Do It

3/2/2007 2:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

CavemanABC is looking to an unlikely place to find the next big television show: Geico TV commercials.

Yes, the net is developing a half-hour comedy based on the cavemen characters from the popular insurance ads. The show would revolve around three pre-historic men who must battle prejudice as they live their day-to-day lives in modern Atlanta. Who smells Emmy?

The Geico spots feature cavemen pissed off over Geico's slogan for its website: "So easy, a caveman can do it." At least they didn't try and make a show out of that stupid gecko, although that's probably next.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kristeen

Priceless!!!

Cocoa

ha, i was actually thinking they should make a movie of it. a parody type thing. not sure how they can keep the joke going every week on a tv show but i think the Geico cavemen ads are hilarious.

mikala

I love those friggin' ads. I hope they use the same guy that does the commercials, he's got the character down!

Sue

Awesome!!! I love those guys!!!

palmac

I LOVE those commercials!!

JudiTunes

I've loved these Geico caveman commercials from the 1st one! The one at the restaurant cracks me up every time I see it. I can't WAIT for the TV show - it's gotta be a hit!

Hines

I think it is a good idea! Some of those ads are really funny!

Britney Spears

BEST...NEWS...EVER!

Pam The Real Pam

Oh this is good news. I love those commercials. I wonder who came up with the idea in the first place. Whoever it was is a genuis.

the wise old owl

What a great idea. This cave man was the most " POPULAR" guy during the Acadamy Awards after parties. . More people were flocking around him than the actors and actresses. Who ever is producing this series will most likely do very well for himself. I predict the rating will be GREAT !!!

Who the hell will turn in see POSH and Beckum when you can a have a laugh with these cave men? I'll be tuning in for sure.

Pam The Real Pam

I love the one where the guy is in the therapists office, and when his mom calls he says he is going to put her on speakerphone. Too funny, it just kills me.

Funny Answers

I think a moran made up the commercial! It is stupid. Get the little lizard, or whatever he is back. There are people today who actually look like those guys. Stop it now.

All American Girl

Love it!

Karen D Parker

This is great news!! These guys crack me up. I like the commercial where the one is in the airport and see's the Geico ad poster and another one walks by in the background

Matt Willey

Yes, this is VERY offensive that people are THIS friggan dumb to enjoy crap like that... come on... this world is goin downhill quick, but i didnt think it was THAT bad...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments