Deal, No Deal

3/5/2007 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Birkhead, Opri, SternLarry Birkhead's lawyer tells TMZ there will be no negotiating with Howard K. Stern.

Debra Opri says the only subject of negotiation is "how fast he [Stern] will produce the child for a DNA test and how quickly he will allow that child to go to California with her real father."

As TMZ has been reporting, Stern has been asking Birkhead for some involvement in Dannielynn's financial affairs after paternity is established. Now Opri says, "There were never any deals. It was a one-sided discussion."

Opri tells TMZ she did not want to respond to Stern's overtures until after the funeral. Birkhead's hardline stance now puts the ball in Stern's court -- will he submit Dannielynn for DNA testing or will the fight escalate?

olivias

it's not Larry's DNA that is needed, it's Dannielynn's!!!!

K. Jackson

I'm just wondering why it is so assumed that Larry is the real father. Who the hell knows? I certainly don't know the answer but it is going to be funny as hell - after all of this - he turns out not to be the father. He seems so damn sure of himself. Oh well - we all shall see!

Wicked

Don't cave into Stern. Larry and Opri stick to your guns. Make Howard take the DNA and give them baby that's 6 months old whose been kidnapped by this jackass Stern.
You only have 6 months left to do the DNA testing according to Bahamian law. Get her done.

Kathie is a phony

JON...you have been on here spouting your shit! for a long time now. You are retarded! Why do you think Anna didn't want Larry involved? Because then she would have to GET OFF DRUGS! You really are a moron if you believe that physco deserves that little girl, who he watch swim around in Anna's drug filled womb before she was born! Anna's whole life and everyone around her were up to their eyeballs in drugs! Shit, I'd hate like hell to have YOU as a father!

try2befair...

Debra O needs to CHILL HER ASS OUT.........SHE IS A NASTY, COLD, VICIOUS BITCH....THE BABY ONLY KNOWS HOWARD. & THE STAFF , & NANNY IN THE BAHAMAS... THIS SHOULD BE A GRADUALE PROCESS IF IT TURNS OUT LARRY IS THE FATHER...NOT THE BABY RIPPED OUT OF HOWARDS ARMS AND ALL THE SECURITY OF HER HOME NOW...AND BROUGHT TO CALIFORNIA WITH A BUNCH OF STRANGERS....PLUS THE FACT THAT THIS POOR BABY IS STILL NOT OVER HER MOTHER BEING GONE...LARRY NEEDS TO GROW A SET AND SHUT HER UP AND WORK IT OUT WITH STERN, SO THEY CAN DO THIS WITH THE BABY `S BEST INTEREST...GOD WHAT A BUNCH OF ASS-HOLES

Jimmy Phillips

Put them on the Maury show, he'll settle the dispute.

lou

I'm sure it will be on ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT!!!

I'm never going to watch that show again.

Dana

I Agree # 5!! Anna wanted Howard there! People forget that Howard has been there for Anna for years! he didnt just pop in right before Daniel died. Kimmie and other people close to them know that Howard truely loved Anna & Daniel. The money arguement DOES NOT FLY!! They ( Larry ,Vergie & some other scum ) ALL would get money. All of them getting paid in one way or another, so the money issue is universal. R I P Anna Nicole and Daniel. Hugs and best wishes to Howard.

KMART

#5 ARE YOU F33kin nuts......

lisa

24. Because the baby's best interest would be HKS? Yeah, sounds like you are a real genius!

lily

Did anybody but me notice that when Howard is on the news programs that THE MAN NEVER BLINKS?

BRONX

HOWARD STERN DOES NOT HAVE ANY SHAME. GIVE THE MAN HIS BABY AND TRY TO FIND ANOTHER SAD FEMALE LIKE ANNA TO PIMP ON, COME BACK TO LA. THERES LOTS OF THEM , JERK WHY DONT YOU JUST COMMITT SUCIDE TAKE THOSE PILLS YOU HAVE LEFT OVER, BY THE WAY GIVE THE SO CALL BODY GUARD AND HIS SORRY ASS WIFE SOME TOO. I AM A NURSE AND I NEVER HEARD SUCH CRAP YOU FOUND SOME ONE NOT BREATHING AND YOU CALL YOUR HUSBAND AND THEN YOUR HUSBAND CALL STERN BEFORE ANY OF YOU CALL 911.IS THIS A REAL NURSE THE STATE WHERE SHE IS LIC. SHOULD INVISTAGATE HER DOESNT SOUND LIKE A NURSE TO ME MAY BE A NURSES AIDE AND EVEN A NURSES AIDE WOULD CALL 911 UNLESS IT WAS STAGED.THAT WAY ANY DUMMY WOULD CALL 911.

Joanne

You go, Larry ! You go, Debra Opri! Go , Team Birkhead.!!! I can't believe anyone would think that Howard is the dad. Just like Anna kept Daniel's father out of his life; it seems she was trying to do the same thing to Larry about Dannielynn. I pray for Dannielynn. A sweet, innocent child...

annie

I am so glad someone is looking out for Larry. I sure hope the bahamas court sees what a snake stern is. I hope stern gets what he deserves a long long jail term. How lonmg is the babys life span under sterns control. I sure hope someone looks deeply into ALL of sterns money dealings. I will not watch e.t. anymore they put blood money in sterns pocket. I wanted to puke when I heard the crap on their show no matter how hard they tried to make stern look human i dont think any one believed a word they spinned. Larry lawyers should go for that snakes throat after they get the baby out of his clutches.

Rene

This is such a sad situation. Howard knows he's not the father, that's why he hasn't submitted to the DNA test. I can't believe the Bahamian government isn't stepping in and forcing Howard to give the baby to her biological father! If Larry is the biological father, then he deserves to have his baby! This is a travesty of justice!