Rosie Slams "Idol" as Racist, Weightist

3/6/2007 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell laid a smackdown on "American Idol" this morning from her perch on "The View," saying that "Idol" canned former contestant Frenchie Davis for her breast-baring snapshots, but kept current wannabe Antonella Barba despite hers -- because Davis is black and fat and Barba is, well, not.

"It's weightist and wacist," said Rosie, doing her best Donald Duck impression. Silly wabbit Wosie, ever heard of Wuben Studdard? Fantasia? Babwa wasn't there to comment.

Rosie, never one to hold back her opinions, also took time out during Hot Topics to blast "The Insider" for propagating the saga of 841-pound Renee Williams, who died yesterday from a heart attack.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

stan

Hey I belive it. They didn't want another African AMerican to win.

allison

rosie is such an angry lesbian! Maybe she is just sexually frustrated. She always just seems so bitter. is it just me?

WTF

Annoying!! next please

KIM

Gawd, Rosie!! SHUT YOUR YAP!! They kept Antonella because, unlike Frenchy, her pictures were not taken to be released on the internet. Frenchie's were taken for a website. PLUS, it is not even 100% that all of the pictures are of her. Rest assured, though, she wont be on for long (her voice sux).

dRc

i am so sick of her, she is giving all us gays a bad name PLUS, she is so stupid & opinionated. i understand its 'The View' but does it always have to be 'her' view? Jeez!

d

SHE IS SUCH THE DYKE...TRYING 2 MAKE EVERYTHING IN HER WORLD AN EQUAL.......GET LOST U FAT PIG!!!!!!

barb9236

I don't understand how anyone can like Rosie. - I feel sorry for her kids.

Mel

Antonella's pictures were private that a "friend" released. Frenchie's job was to pose nude for a website - big difference loud mouth!

Laura

I agree with Rosie this time. American Idol kicks off a talented singer like Frenchie for one topless photo, and they keep that no talent bimbo Antwatnello Bimbo. That is no justice.

Lee

Actually People.com has a story about this.
Some civil rights person is leading a protest tonight

Tim

Rosie..Your a no talent, anoying has been...No one cares what you think,Your fat,your ugly,and you make me sick...next guest

JMJ

Rosie is a big mouthed bore !!

Brit sucks

I do have to admit I was thinking about Frenchie and why this little bitch didn't get the boot

A MY SPACE FRIEND

OH MY GOSH..........I actually agree with Rosie????????? Surely, I need checked~

My Two Cents

Someone put an apple in that pig's mouth!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments