What Happened to Li'l Eddie Furlong?

3/9/2007 1:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It seems that the "Terminator" star has been doing some terminating of his own. Since we last spotted him, he looks like he's demolished a few thousand double cheeseburgers... with fries and beer.

His current state also makes us wonder if his home has running water.

(And just a side note, smoking around children is really selfish.)

Foof

Guys (and gals),

Regarding the baby thing...this shot was taken with a long telephoto lens (most likely by paparazzi). Because the angle of view is so narrow, it only looks like the baby is right next to him. In reality, the mother/baby could be 30 feet away or more.

Ben

Lt Columbo

I'm starting the campaign to blow more cigarette smoke into jimmy Phillips' face!

Jon

I'm gonna have to stick up for Eddie here...

You say he hasn't had much work? What do you call...

# Forever (2007) (pre-production) (in negotiations)
# Dark Reel (2007) (filming) .... Adam Waltz

# Living & Dying (2007) .... Sam
# "CSI: NY" .... Shane Casey (2 episodes, 2006)
- Raising Shane (2006) TV Episode .... Shane Casey
- Hung Out to Dry (2006) TV Episode .... Shane Casey
# Warriors of Terra (2006) .... Chris
# Canes (2006) .... David Goodman
... aka The Covenant: Brotherhood of Evil (USA: DVD title)
# The Visitation (2006) .... Brandon Nichols
# Jimmy and Judy (2006) .... Jimmy Wright
# Cruel World (2005) .... Philip Markham
# The Crow: Wicked Prayer (2005) .... Jimmy Cuervo/The Crow
# High Hopes (2005) .... Tye
... aka High Hopes (USA: new title)
# Intermedio (2005) .... Malik
... aka Dead and Dying (UK: DVD title)
... aka The In Between (USA)
# Venice Underground (2005) .... Gary
# 3 Blind Mice (2003) .... Thomas Cross
... aka Une souris verte (France)
# Cavalieri che fecero l'impresa, I (2001) .... Simon di Clarendon
... aka The Knights Who Made the Enterprise (USA: literal English title)
... aka The Knights of the Quest
# Animal Factory (2000) .... Ron Decker

SJ

Hey I know that dude. I see him all the time at the 101 offramp at Sunset. He's usually got a squeegee in one hand and a Lucky in the other. Glad to see he's cleaned his act up some.

Chris

I find some of these comments disgustingly smug and self righteous. Ya'know I'm sure you're all perfect and are living happy, trouble free lives, so maybe I'm wrong then ?

Death to the Paparazzi! Parasites feeding off human failings, and the moronic generalizing populace who eat the refuse.

Dody

Wow, he's still alive. Jonathin Brandis offed himself, I thought this guy did too.

Hey, now he looks like a regular Joe...cool.

Brian

I agree with Chris in comment 82. First of all it's questionable whether the smoking is really happenning in the immediate area of the baby. Secondly, from the way some people have posted here you'd think that Eddie was actually burning the kid with the cigarette rather than just smoking it. Along with the photo itself, those posters have completely lost their perspective.

In addition to that this whole story is just nasty. Why would you kick a man when he's down? It must make these people feel better about themselves.

Skidmark

he looks cool, good on him, at least he aint shallow phoney hollywood trash. i don't smoke but my parents sure did, never hurt me none, bit of smoke won't hurt an itty bitty baby, hell the baby might smoke anyways .

777twist

I can't believe I'm sticking up for smokers, but I can't really blame him...it seems as though he took his activity OUTSIDE and his nagging (just guessing) wife brought the kid out by the opening (window, whatever).

So I really can't blame him.

As for him being fat and unshaven... maybe he's doing it for a part...but I don't have a clue about that.

ricardo

yeah, yeah, yeah.

But he's a millionaire and you're not.

billybob

Morons! This is a still from Terminator 4. It was taken from a dream sequence showing one possible future. The machines have been defeated and enslaved by the humans who now have nothing to do but drink, smoke, and reproduce. After this dream John Conner wakes up, switches sides, and helps the machines exterminate humanity. T4 will be out in July 2008. Sorry for the spoiler.

Fran

Aw, cripes!
If you people would put this kind of scrutiny and outrage to the upcoming Presidential Election maybe you could change the course of this Country...Whoa! off subject...
Look again, Morons!
1) He IS outside!
2) The smoke is nowhere near that Baby. See the pattern? It's scrunched. Why? Because the breeze is flowing away from the house. In fact, if you all can hold your knee jerk opinions off long enough to really look at this picture, you all would see that, ultimately, the smoke is being carried down and away from the Baby.
3) Until any of you can come up with a method that really works, quit slamming Smokers.
Nicotine addiction has been recognized by the AMA as a substance more difficult to abandon than Heroine...so just Shut Up!...and pressure Congress to keep the Madman who is enjoying his stolen Presidency from invading Iran and triggering a bloodbath, in retaliation..right in your own neighborhoods.

Hedi

It's sad to see such a photo... How ironic life is... One day a star and the other a "simple person"..

LongJohn69

He's fat.....I'm fat...fat is cool...you anorexic people suck lettuce. I hope he blows smoke in all your faces. As far as being dirty .... so was stinky John Lennon, ripe Bob Dylan and other "icons" so therfore "stink" is also cool. What ain't cool is all you twig like dope smokers blaming him for breathing on that kid. Wise up! That "kid" is probably 25 and stunted his own growth from eating too much tofu and from drugging his living little brains away. Damn dudes, pass me a lite beer and the jelly donuts. Lighten up and live up to your potential for you too can achieve the maximum attainable waisteline if you only try hard enough. As the great Spock once said...."Eat well and perspire".