Hilton & Cuthbert: Shop U.

3/12/2007 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Kim Kardashian, Caroline D'Amore and Nicole Richie, because Paris Hilton has a new BFF tutee -- Elisha Cuthbert.

Paris schooled Elisha on how to shop like an heiress, as the two hit up one of her favorite fashion institutions, trendy Sielian's Vintage Apparel on Saturday. The boutiquing blonde babes rummaged through every nook and cranny of the shop's stylish racks, with Paris picking up 20 vintage dresses, 12 purses, 12 necklaces and 12 vintage scarves, clearly preferring to buy by the dozen. Phew! Luckily, Professor Hilton left something for Elisha to study, as the former "24" star managed to find some super-cute 60s hats.

Paris spent the day educating Elisha on all her favorite L.A. retail haunts, and was overheard telling a Sielian's employee, "You're the only place I took Elisha for great vintage!" Quite an endorsement coming from a girl who majored in International Mall Relations with a minor in Fitting Room Science.

Later on teacher and student hit trendy Petro Zillia on West 3rd Street, where Aly Scott of StyleChic tells us staff shut the store down for Paris and Elisha. Class dismissed!

Sunshine all Day Long!

#19--You are a stupid pig

b

nice photo doctoring.

Your'e Fired!

....#19....Boy she sure gave you a lot of information for such a brief encounter.
The way you "express" yourself is very close to how Paris does....Hummmm?!?
You dunce......
Oh wait,
Hey Paris......

my opinion

#11, Paris was so smart that at the age of 16 she decided she didn't need any further education. She was a dropout then and is a loser now in spite of having every advantage in the world. I read a quote by her that "Fashion is her life." Wow! What a sacred calling that is.

my opinion

#19, I am glad that Paris and her mother weren't shopping together. Reading what you have written I am sure that Mrs. Hilton would be compelled to correct your grammar and syntax. This obviously was written by a drop out. OOPS! I forgot Paris that you left school at 16 to make fashion your life.

Hoff is a Joke, and I'm not laughing.

If TMZ and other media outlets would stop printing anything about this vacuous female, our world would be so much better. Sure, she's fun to make fun of, but enough is enough. No one possibly can care about her anymore!! What has she done to contribute to socieyt? Nada!

newsflash

Even after a day mopping up puke and listening to the moans and complaints of a grumpy ill person, I still prefer my life to the scenario described in #19.

I hope my children aspire to greater human achievement than shopping with Paris Hilton; they hate shopping (all boys) so it seems as though I will get that one granted.

Sunshine all Day Long!

post #26--I like your post, and I agree with you.

Marie

Paris will finished like ANS bec everybody hate her!How long will she stand this!
She is even worth than ANS, bec Paris is ugly and frustrated.Her face look like a fox and her feet are to long, so she could buy anything nothing will make her look like a princess!
No darling you aren't a princess got only gives her monney and will be always a dauphin and never the number 1!

Sam.

#19 YEAH AND YOUR FULL OF CRAP CORRUPTION AND BULLSHIT. I firmly believe that "YOU ARE PARISITE"

TROLL SMASHERS

you said it #2 paris looks like JENNIFER HUDSON next to that girl.

maya

Paris is hot in whatever she wears.

Both girls look great!

maya

Paris is gorgeous and the comments made by haters are always the same and always boring.

Nothing you can ever say changes the fact that Paris is way above you Losers!

tisheepoo

Who cares if she's hot, I wouldn't touch her wearing a diving suit.
She's a cokehead, racist with herpes. And for God sake I wish she's stop talking like a baby... goo go ga.

Tmz.com is racists......

Paris has a new slut in training. She is spreading to everyone and everywhere. That chick works just as fast as a sexually transmitted disease and without warning. By the way paris was born a boy. Notice her man features. Man feet , man hands and a man face. I am a just waiting for the other sluts to post comments in her defense about all of the negative comments on here. The only people who defend paris are other sluts or have something in common with her like herpes. Come on you paris defenders. Tell me why you admire paris? Give me more than one good reason.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments