Lance, Reichen and Davis: He Said, He Said, He Said

3/12/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Since the breakup between Lance and Reichen over the alleged affair Reichen had with MTV "Real World's" Davis Mallory, Bass and Lehmkuhl have kept mum. But now Reichen has spoken out on his MySpace blog, without naming Davis, but referring to his "Latest MEDIA STALKER from Atlanta."
Lance Davis Reichen
He states that his interaction with "this particlar person" was "brief and of bad judgement," and that Reichen "was warned to stay away from him." Now Reichen wants "him" to stay away.

Back in January, when the reality TV personalities allegedly hooked up, Reichen claims that the unnamed Davis promised him that he would let him talk to Lance before their affair leaked in the media, but news got to Lance before Reichen had a chance. Bass then supposedly dumped Reichen over the transgression. Lehmkuhl sends a final message to the "mystery" man, "Dude, just leave us the hell alone... Stop trying to approach us at parties. LEAVE US ALONE." Meow!

According to E!'s Marc Malkin, this past Thursday, Lance and Davis had an encounter of their own. Sources claim the two ran into each other at the Logo Time Warner Cable Party in Los Angeles and had a little chat. Later that night, TMZ spies spotted Lance with a group of his boybuds at Tiger Heat nightclub in L.A., an 18-and-over club. Lance is so over Reichen, he's now on twink patrol!

A rep for MTV's "Real World" said, "We are not commenting on this."

Only in

CAUTION: You are about to enter a no spin zone!

PerezSux

Who cares about these Z listers? NO ONE!

Jeff

Well, I think it's just delicious...

Karen Walker

There is nothing better for entertainment than watching a bunch of queers fight over each other!

Simone

'Gays of Our Lives', this sordid saga is a car wreck. Dumb mansluts.

LaReina

Quelle surprise that a bunch of queers are something less than monogamous! Oh my gosh! Viruses everywhere!

Bonzai

To number six....quit taking yourself and your lame sex life so seriously. I mean really, is it necessary to make that kind of statement in order to prove how gay you are?!?!?!?!!? Lick me where the ax split me.

mariag

HOW DISGUSTING!!! Who cares.. I was just telling my kids how sorry I am for bringing them into this DISGUSTING gay world. When they grow up they will not be able to find a MATE of the "OPPOSITE SEX" because everyone will ge GAY or BI..How sickening this world is getting. But expected as the "Devil" is really busy nowadays "PERVERTING" everything that GOD made good. But the Rapture will come and we will leave this world in time before the plagues start coming..REPENT NOW AND CHANGE YOUR GAY AND WICKED WAYS.

S.W.

Hey #7 Simone great soap title!

Megan

Guys just leave this be let them live there lives!!!!!!!!!. My god Reichen asked to be left alone do so!!!!!!!!!. I am very dissapointed in you TMZ for posting this I hoped you got Reichen's permission if not then take this off.

TROLL SMASHERS

OH GOD THIS IS SO GROSS!!!! EEEEWWWWW WHAT GAY GUYS DO IS SOOOOOOO GROSSSSS AND THEN THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARE IN REAL RELATIONSHIPS, I HOPE THIS "OK TO BE GAY" SHIT PASSES, YEP I SAID IT!!!!

shawna

This is what passes for "News" on TMZ. Richard Jeni shoots himself and they dont report it until a day after it happens ( I heard about it on a local news website...sad TMZ )....but get some fruit loops fighting over each other and the morons running things here cant get the story up fast enough. Pathetic.

Jaded

I swear it's just people lives I am not thinking of it as a gay not gay thing since it doesn't matter unless you are so unsure of yourself, but really this is sad that people have to have drama in their lives when they want happiness gay or not it's sad to happen to anyone.

annie

#13.... you say gay men cannot be monogamous... how many heterosexual marriages have failed because of infidelity.. with everything going on in this world it's sad that so many people would be so angry over something that is never ever going to change.. personally i don't support gay marriage but i'm not against it either.. when there are losers like britney spears and kevin federline and such raising children thats what we should be angry about..

melissa

It sounds like Rechien got caught with his pants down. Now his mad

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments