A Peek

At Rachel's Third Grade 'Notebook'

3/14/2007 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before she was a "Mean Girl," Rachel McAdams was just a short-haired third grader in St. Thomas, Ontario.

Rachel McAdams
A loyal TMZ reader sent us her third grade class photo with her classmate, Miss McAdams. While we certainly couldn't recognize her from the plaid, knee-high dress -- who could miss Rachel's trademark wide-mouthed grin?

We called and emailed Rachel's reps to confirm it's her, but we didn't hear back. What do you think?

HerpesHilton

It's her and she's cute as a button.

Only in

Sasha,screw you and your friends

tibbie lang

WHO CARES!!!!!!!! MUST BE THERES NOTHING ELSE TO EXCITING GOING ON TO REPORT ON,HUH? WHAT NO SHAVIEN HEADS, PANTY OR PANTIELESS SHOTS TO WRITE ABOUT. WHAT, PARIS NOT OUT DRIVING AROUND WITHOUT A LICSENSE AGAIN.
BORING!!!!!

WTF

Why do people say cute as a button..is a button cute

John

Holy crap!

You guys are starting to be just one step below the Star as far as publishing useless and private information! My god...you guys don't have anything to do, do you? You all are just sitting on your collective thumbs, right? Because that's the only way that anyone would consider this news to get excited about. Did any of you think that, perhaps, she was grown in some lab and just came out looking like she did? I mean, that would be logical, because otherwise, you would have to have figured that she grew up somewhere and there are probably pictures of her in the process of said growing!

Damn...you guys just suck. You're why the papparazzi are a bunch of punk idiots. Because people like you pay them to be.

ROBIN

I agree with you "CYBILL".......Sasha has been using my name and putting disgusting comments.

TMZ needs to ban her !

Janice

That is not her because if you do the math she would be 10 or 11 during the school year and last time I checked 10 or 11 year olds are not in third grade!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Love Rachel McAdams. She's a true hollywood star. She rocked in The Notebook with Ryan Gosling (Hottie). Why we give some other sleazy actresses in Hollywood recognition is beyond me. Rachel has class, looks, brains and can act. She stays out of the public eye and has respect for herself. Woman actresses in Hollywood can take the lead from her. This is how it's done !

A-yo Leroy!

I don't see how this is anyone's business. I feel bad for Rachel if that really is her. i know i wouldn't appreciate ppl digging up old grade school photographs of me. it's just really unfair.

QueenOfTrashin

The reason I find this photo hard to believe is that I am some years older than this actress and this class photo looks like something that would have been taken when I was in the third grade. LOL! Where did those moms shop for those clothes? I love the kid with the matching shirt and cowboy boots!

Only in

I feel like I'm trapped in another body,can someone please help donna I mean robin,errr I mean ru oh I mean oh forget it. I mean ARIZONA CHARLIE

TH

It is her. I was in her school. Her bday is November 1978!! Got that? 1978 People! Her reps confirm this!!

Alan

who is this BITCH??? and do we care?????

jenn

This is NOT her. She is exactly four years older than me and I'm 26. I was in third grade in 88-89. If she's in the 3rd grade in 86-87, then she fell back two years. Seriously people. Here's her birthday info: http://imdb.com/name/nm1046097/

St. T.

Sorry Queen of Trashin', it's her alright - I was in school with her as well... have lots of yearbooks with her pics

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments