Britney -- Addicted to Coke ... A-Cola

3/14/2007 11:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is hooked on the real thing.

The rehabbing pop tart has been popping up to a case of Coke every day while at Promises, according to Star. But all that caffeine is making Brit a less than exemplary patient, say Star sources: "She's been very demanding ... refuses to pick up after herself and even asked if she could hire a maid!"

Still, TMZ spoke exclusively yesterday to someone who might be helping Brit through the difficult times – new man-friend, musician Jason Filyaw. "I love her, I support her 100% and we are close," says Filyaw, who's been attending AA meetings with Spears.

Angelina Gets Her Man

Angelina JolieAngelina Jolie's at it again. The earth mother left an orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City last night, and took with her a boy from the Tam Binh home. They got into a Toyota SUV which then sped over to the Department of Justice, where Jolie may have finished the paperwork for the adoption, reports the AP. Then, Jolie was expected to go to the US Consulate, where a passport could be arranged so the pair could go home. The adoption was fast-tracked by the Vietnamese government after Jolie and Brad Pitt visited the country last November and decided they would adopt another child.

Jolie was accompanied, as TMZ reported yesterday, by Cambodian-born son Maddox, and the pair were greeted at the orphanage by a welcoming party of 20 children dressed in traditional Vietnamese tunics.

Martha -- Sketchy and Rude

Martha StewartMartha Stewart is clearly still as bitter as strychnine over her ImClone legal mess of a couple years ago. During a taping of her show on Tuesday, the domestic diva spotted Shirley Shepard, the woman who did the sketches of her in court during her trial in 2004. According to Page Six, she pointed at Shepard and screeched, "I know you! She's the bad artist who did all those terrible sketches of me," and made a red-faced Shirley stand up for the crowd. Says Shepard's daughter Andrea, herself a sketch artist, "It was so rude and so embarrassing." Stewart's rep declined comment. You may remember that Stewart begged Shepard at her arraignment back in 2003 to make her "look prettier."

Senator Ah-nuld? It Could Happen

Arnold SchwarzeneggerCalif. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is being courted for a run for the Senate, says Rush & Molloy, against incumbent Barbara Boxer in 2010. GOP officials "have expressed interest" to the Governator, and the GOP-sters think Schwarzenegger could "blow [Boxer] out of the water." Arnold hasn't yet proclaimed any desire to go to DC, but has said, "It would be boring if I knew what I would be doing four years from now. That's why I did movies and didn't do a TV series, where you know what happens." Pols point out, however, that Arnie might have an uphill battle against the popular Boxer.

Party Favors: Jay-Z Back on the Cristal? ... Yancy Butler Popped for DUI

Jay-Z was spotted with a bottle of Cristal champagne on his table at PM the other night, say Rush & Molloy. Could there be a chilling of his anger toward the bubbly's maker? ... TV actress Yancy Butler was charged Tuesday in Connecticut with driving under the influence, after crashing her Saab into a wire guard rail. Butler once starred in the cable series "Witchblade."

Belle

Britney is wh*te tr*sh. Is there nothing better to report?

Jill

I am pretty sure Britney was the poster girl for moonshine, back in them thar hills whence she came.

William

Britney needs to check this video out to see the dangers of being a coke addict.

COKE ADDICT:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAlOIvQzVvI[/url]

Ryan B.

I'm less concerned with Britney Spears' not being allowed to have a maid, and more concerned with the fact that Martha thinks she's pretty?

joanne

she adopts because she is afraid they will be mental cases like her if she gives birth. Brad Pitt is now a big joke, certainly not a man. Brad at least takes care of poor rich white Shiloh, although in all the pictures I seen of her she is staring away from everyone. Good thing they will be with nannies, they will get some morals.

Debbie

I feel so sorry for Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. She came in to this world illigitimate. You never see Angelina holding her and she has to share her parents with these third world country kids. Maddox is cute as a button, but Zahara is just plain ugly and never smiles. Does Angelina have a problem with people her own color? Brad is just dumb as a stump and is now not much more in the public's eye than her babysitter. What a sad bunch of people.

Cha Ching

HooChee Mama goes to Ho Chi Minh.
So, what's the new name? Braddox, Saddox, Paddocks?

William

Jean Coughlin

Aren't the rehab people supposed to protect the privacy of their patients? Especially their celeb patients. If their staff is leaking info to the press they should be fired. Otherwise people will be reluctant to go into rehab. If it's a lie, then the tabs should be sued.

As for the Martha incident, why would the woman attend Martha's taping knowing full well that Martha was displeased with her art work? Did she expect audience freebees and think Martha would not remember her? Martha didn't get to where she is by being stupid or a doormat.

monalisa13

Here's a suggestion: someone please tell Britney to stick with the women for at least her first six months of sobriety. New people who come in and immediately get into a relationship usually don't stick around. Too many raw emotions. I'm sure they are telling her this in rehab, please listen Britney. I and many others would like to see you succeed. You will make a great power of example for many others. Best of luck to you.

Oh no

I am glad Angelina decided to involve Maddox in the process. That will be beneficial to understanding his own background. And they will look similar. Easier transition for both.

But I *do* think she needs to slow down now, and enjoy her family as it is now. But hey, I don't have the money she does, so what do I have to say? I adopted one child internationally, and maybe I would be adopting 3 more if I could afford it. : )

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3