Britney's New Dude:

'We're Growing Very Close'

3/14/2007 6:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney and JasonBritney Spears' newest rumored boyflavor of the month, Jason Filyaw, admits that he and Brit have been "growing very close" since their "special" relationship began, and even used the L-word to descibe his feelings for her.

In an exclusive interview with TMZ, Filyaw, self-described as "very spiritual," would neither confirm nor deny that he is dating Spears, but admitted, "I love her, I support her 100% and we are close." Filyaw, who's been attending AA meetings with Spears, also revealed that he is helping Britney with the spiritually "deep" part of her recovery.

Britney Spears Gallery: Click to launch photosThe 33-year-old lead guitarist for the rock band RIVA says he met Spears long before she checked into Promises Rehab Center, and that they go "way back" to 2003, when he recorded some music with Britney at The Hit Factory in New York. Filyaw claims they stayed in touch, but "a few weeks ago ... we met up again at a Los Angeles AA meeting."

Ah, spring.

John Baraka

I am in recovery and have been for five years. The first thing I was told was not to start ANY relationships for the first year which I did not.

This guy obviously does not have good recovery as he knows BS is at a very vulnerable time and the prospect of love is going to sweep her off her feet and recovery will come second. I have seen it all happen before.

Hopefully some long time members of the meeting they go to will have a word with this guy and tell her to leave BS alone.

BS needs to focus on herself right now and needs to be around female AA members and not male members. Part of her recovery is going to be based on her relationships with men (for sure) and she will need to stay away from men for a considerable amount of time.

Someone needs to tell this guy to get lost and because I am in Canada I cannot do it so can someone from TMZ do this for me?

By the way I do respect my recovery and anonymity so the name used is not my own.

Thanks.

zipprbabi

This is just another example of Britney's sense of denial and entitlement, instead of focusing on her recovery and her kids, she just wants to hook up. What more can be said about this trainwreck, I hope Kevin gets the kids and she has supervised visits after rehab.
Who is this guy, another K-Fed, Cohen, assorted girls, a donkey, taking the opportunity to see that she stays fucked up.

jenn

has anyone checked his story out?sounds like he just wants to get the name of his in the news.

Lisa

My God calm down. Maybe there just friends. Woulden`t you rather see a Happy Britney then a crying angery very unhappy Britney. Let it rest just leave her alone. She wants to live her life. If this guy cares about her he will keep his mouth shut too.

Lisa

Larry wanna a cracker?

way to go, Brit. Some rehab huh. why , wot fun you're having!
I suggest whoever you've bullshitted to stay in that Hollywood getaway they wise up and kick your hot-to-trot ass to the curb. (Hopefully, they'll toss your icky wig out with ya)

Rehab, Rule # 1. You're here for one reason. Give US one more reason to boot your silly ass outta here. Get serious, or get OUT

AA, Step Zero - Realize you ain't foolin nobody here. If you plan to start on Step # 1, then leave your horney boyfriend at the door.

Larry wanna a cracker?

........"we met up again at a Los Angeles AA meeting....."

Brit's latest isn't any smarter than the rest of her princes.
You NEVER call out a fellow 12-Stepper, most especially not one in AA.

trust me, he's toast at any other meeting he plans to rendezvous with our missy britney, so hot she can't even wait until her 30 days are up..

gawd...just hope she's had her tubes tied by now.

Allison

Well...obviously of they are forming a relationship, which I doubt... this guy so wishes!, they arernt very commited to AA. AA doesnt want you to strat a relationship in your first year of recovery......

KMART

GREAT ...2 DRUNKS IN REHAB DATING....THAT WILL LAST A LONG LONG TIME

hirhodes

Britney needs help. All this stupid coverage of her is not helping her in the slightest. Where is her mother is what I'd like to know.

Shante

She's very nasty!!!!!! She change's men like she change's clothes.

Larry wanna a cracker?

anybody wonder why Britney feels like she can do WHATever?

read:

44. princess the ruler

missy, you are full of such nonsense. Hopefully, YOU never get famous and mimic your little princess Britney. One in my lifetime, believe me, is one too much. Listen. What Britney needs is REHAB somewhere deep in the Heartland -- many miles from Hollywood. She should NEVER listen to enablers, fools who 'think' they know her based on that thing she USED to be on STAGE. After REHAB, I hope she attends BOOT CAMP where she'll be so tired by 4 p.m., she won't have time to think about other little boys and girls she FORMERLY played with, like that creepy Justin Somebody.

I am so sick seeing and hearing BRITNEY NOBODY 'news'.

but the fact her newest is outting ANY member of a 12-Program TOTALLY PISSES ME OFF!

now
off to my 12-step anger management program
see y'all later.

Team Kim

So glad you got your prioritys straight....what a stupid bitch.....

It's really sad...

carla

Britney is just another ridiculous, self-righteous, whore of a celebrity. She seeks out fame and then acts as if she's the victim. Poor Britney, it must suck to have 200 million dollars in the bank at all times. She whored her body and her ugly little face out and what did it result in? A huge pop music success and a successful perfume line (forgive me if I don't weep over her sad story). Has anyone ever heard of her contributing her gazillions of dollars to any noteworthy charity? I certainly haven't. Personally, if I were Brittany, I'd be self loathing too. She's a nasty person.
Stop focusing on yourself and pay attention to your kids, BITCH!!!

L.A. Native

If you are really working your program, you never ever begin a relationship with another member of AA for a good year.

This was just another betrayal to Britney...the last jerk sold the story of their blink and you'd miss it relationship and now this guy is discussing what should remain within the confines of an AA meeting or totally confidential with Britney. Not cool!

Although I'm not of fan of pop music I really feel for this young woman. It is so sad that she never knows who really cares...always wondering if someone is sincere; in it for the publicity; or the almighty buck!!

Best of luck young lady!!