Donald and Vince's Violent Foreplay

3/14/2007 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comDonald Trump and Vince McMahon might be getting henchmen to do their bidding in their upcoming Bald Battle, but they couldn't resist mixing it up as a little appetizer.

If last night was any indication, Vince better get his trimming shears sharpened and ready, because Trump flexed some muscle and showed him who's fired.

Donald and Vince signed the official contract on Monday night's "WWE Raw," setting the stage for the Battle of the Billionaires at WrestleMania 23 on pay-per-view April 1, with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin acting as referee. But Trump wasn't having any of McMahon's trash-talking -- and demonstrated what he'd really like to do with those "Apprentice" castoffs.

Just a thought

Didn't somebody just get fired from the apprentice for being "white trash". Hmmmm...this is kinda "white trash" to me Donald.

jamiegirl

Trump is just seeking attention. He belongs in a trailer park somewhere. He is soooo
annoying!! GO ROSIE

Funny Answers

Normally I don't like hitting of any sort, but I wish someone would knock the snot out the jerk Trump. He just made fun of Rosies mental depression, which in turns reflexs his opionion of all mentally ill people. That B-trad should rote in hell. I would pay good money to see someone just beat him to a pulp, hurt him badly. Maybe, within the far recesses of his mind is a human being. May karma come back and bite him really hard on his prideful butt, and shave that crap off his head.

WTF

Trum is doing this becuase Vince is donating somwhere around 5 million to chartiy.

C. Inman

For those not knowing why Donald Trump is involved with this, Vince McMahon offered to donate 7 figures to Mr. Trump's favorite charity. Those words are from Donald's own mouth too.

Betty46

It's a shame it's all a sham on Monday Night Raw I would have laughed my head off if Trump had really gotten beaten up. He's a low class bum I don't know why he thinks we want to hear speak everything that comes out of his mouth makes him look more crazy.

Please God help her

MANDY>>>PLEASE TAKE THIS DOLLAR AND BUY A CLUE....JESUS...."THAT LOOKED STAGED.." THATS A DAMN SHAME ALREADY.... CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO MANDY THAT SHE MAY BE DISPLEASED TO KNOW.......WRESTLING IS FAKE....I REALLY CANT TAKE THIS....LMFAO

Craig P

These two looked like they belong on the Love Boat. Only one could go over the side. My moneys on the Donald...

Mandy

in response to "please god help her"...I know it is all staged, I was making fun. See...I don't need your dollar, but thanks anyway.

Diana

Puke. I won't watch anything with Trump in it.

Mandy

What is up with the CAP LOCKS....so obnoxious to read. I read Mandy's post and it came across to me as sarcastically calling it fake.

Leave people alone would you? Grow up!!

Jamie Micheals

This news of Trump slaming Vince Mc Mahon is boring.

I have been surfing trying to find some truth as to the validity of the Anna Nicole Smith Morgue Pictures . I found a new article on the BLOG at this address

Karen

Donald is an idoit does he know how stupid he looks and acts ????? He really thinks he is something .(YUK PUKE GROSS) what a waste of space on earth he is taking up .

Brother Harold, S.J.

THE DONALD WON'T HAVE TO BE SHAVED IF HE LOSES. ALL HE'LL HAVE TO DO IS TAKE OFF THAT WIG HE WEARS (OR IS IT SOME ANIMAL HE SHOT IN CENTRAL PARK?).

tattoo

Both of them arereal good acors just like the wrestlers

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments