Exploding Spice

3/14/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel B was snapped while strutting down the street yesterday, modeling the latest in "I'm Pregnant with Eddie Murphy's Baby" chic, including baggy sweats and a discarded Diana Ross training wig.

Melanie aka Scary Spice, appears to be growing on all fronts ... and back.

DNA baby shower to follow.

paulie

Scary is an appropriate nick name for this hasbeen. Looks like she's packed on more pounds than just a pending murphy-spawn. She could learn about weight-loss from former spicester now married with beck! Do any old-spicers ever smile? I wonder why?

???

I wonder if Eddie will DEMAND a paternity test like Larry? Likely not.

STALIN

sibile, scew you and all your friends

Marshall Jefferson

She looks great!

Caroline

Cut her a break, she's knocked up! I think she looks cute.

Only in

MMmmm,,, uhhhhh... hahha

Allison

I think she looks great...daaaayum girl, look at that booty! Mine disapeared while I was preggers.... her looks great! And I dunno... I saw EM on some show, and he was like, thats not my baby till we get a blood test.... how tacky.... if you were sleeping with her, then you know its possible... take the high road dude... dont put your possible baby momma out there like that..cause how are you gonna feel if youre the papa? But, just like he said in RAW.... Waddin me.....lol

igor

oh boy what an ASSSS! i'd fuck her in that ass right now!!

Timer1010

Cute? Great? Are we all looking at the same picture? Because I’m looking at a nasty fat cow with its ass so big it can’t fit threw a barn door. Pregnant or not there’s now reason to look like that. Nobody wants to look at fat.

gp

She looks cute - big ass and all.

JCA

Big belly and big butt. That's just TOO SCARY!! How hideous! Eddie's a LOSER just for dumping her when she got pregnant. Just because you say that baby isn't yours, Eddie, doesn't make it so. Dumbass!

A

Timer -- you are a pig -- I am sure that you are sitting home with your supermodel girlfriend right now (haha)-- spewing hateful things about beautiful women that probably wouldnt give you the time of day to make yourself feel better.

laughing

now everyone who is calling her fat is an asshole, she is pregnant u dumb fucks, damn u want her to look like an anorexic like paris hilton? or the olsen twins while pregnant, some people are riduculous!!!

What the hell happened to Eddie!

Scary Spice is pretty and she look as all pregnant women do, not fat, just round with baby. You people talking sh*t need to grow up. Eddie is a piece of crap. What the hell happened to his face ?

teeks

Why does TMZ insult pregnant women ALL the time? It's ridiculous. Being pregnant is hard enough without someone insulting you for it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments