Exploding Spice

3/14/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel B was snapped while strutting down the street yesterday, modeling the latest in "I'm Pregnant with Eddie Murphy's Baby" chic, including baggy sweats and a discarded Diana Ross training wig.

Melanie aka Scary Spice, appears to be growing on all fronts ... and back.

DNA baby shower to follow.

Timer1010

I’d love to be home with a supermodel girlfriend but my husband would probably get upset he missed the show. I’m at work and from here to the gym to meet my husband just like every other day. Then out for dinner. You need to set your priorities and being healthy is one of mine.

And before you start shooting off your mouth again…..I have two kids in collage.

Heather

She looks good!!!!

teeks

TMZ, can you tell me why you can report on Scary Spice walking down the street pregnant, and all the other LAME stories you posted today, but you STILL have not reported that Tori Spelling gave birth to her baby YESTERDAY???? GET ON THE BALL TMZ, YOU SUCK!!!

Susannah

I think she looks really great pregnant or not. Who wouldn't want a booty and boobs like those? After she has the baby I'm sure she'll slim down again. She's a good shape. And I've always liked her unique style, even her hair. All of those idiots that are calling her fat need to grow up! Would you call your mother, sister, daughter, wife or girlfriend fat if she were pregnant? And if the answer is Yes, then you are really a JERK and STUPID!

Danielle

Damn, she must be having a girl, because pregnancy is not being kind to her! They say girls steal their mother's beauty..... and makes them fat. Yikes! Scary is right. But hey, she's preggo.

me

Shes in mid step and looks BEAUTIFUL! Not like that huge Tori spelling who looked 15mnths pregnant with twins and had a 6 pound baby hahahahahahahaa

Kym

Eddie Murphy is NASTY and Scary should be happy she's done w/him! I think she looks amazing!!!

m&m

Damn, I dont ever want to be famous- everyone is so critical of people- you cant ALWAYS look hott, every moment of every day, so what, if she looks a lil rough, its not like she cant brush her hair, and put on nice clothes, in the next few minutes, and then she'll look better... The weight will come off once the baby is born, and then every one will be staring at her hot ass once again....

Everpissy1

She must be having triplets! She's carrying one in front and 2 behind her!

Kimmie

I don't even think Diana would use that as a training wig. I'll tune in to Idol tonight and check, check, check it out.

La75

Uh Timer1010
You spelled college wrong (collage is a piece of art work)..mabye you need to go back to school with you kids.

Mel B is cute..I'm sure your husband would fuck her if he could.

Alan

Like your band mates would say go lay down and die!! you have no job no life and look aty you trying to sap off someone else! u are just a wast of time and money!!!

Candice

There is nothing wrong with a big butt....Atleast you can tell her front from her back

josie

I think all you people hating on her are rotten,
she looks good ,

Timer1010

And wouldn't it be with "your kids" and not "you kids"? But thanks for correcting me you must truly be well educated.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments