Jolie in Vietnam to Pickup Tot

3/14/2007 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UN Goodwill Ambassador Angelina Jolie was photographed with son Maddox, 5, on their arrival at Ho Chi Minh City.

It's been reported that Jolie and companion Brad Pitt will be adopting a Vietnam-born boy to join their international brood. Their other children are Zahara, from Ethiopia, and Shiloh Nouvel, born in Namibia.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lila

what ther fuck
i think she should focus on the ones she already has
instead of adopting more kids
she should especially bond with her "blob"
this insane tool is gonna mess her kids up big time
her blob may end up crazy just like her mom

monique

I really like children, but does all of this strike anyone as a little odd? Aside from money and fame, four kids are a bit much for a couple to handle. And are they going to get a new kid every year?

monique

It is like she is trying to fill some kind of void by adding more children to the family. To further stabilize it, perhaps? And what if Brad gets tired of all of that one day?

Marissa

Do we have to go through this everytime she adopts a kid? She definetly likes the publicity!

monique

Didn't Mia Farrow adopt a lot of kids, too?

Anony

And this is the woman who boasts staying on the right side of the law when adopting? She's just choosing to do something (perhaps with $?) to circumvent the Vietnamese law which does not allow for single parents who are cohabitating to adopt. Great for the little kid, but what about all the parents who are ot allowed to legally adopt because they are being held to the letter of the law? Nice.

available

PUBLICITY SEEKING WHORE'S=(BRANGELINA/BRAD SHITS)-TRYING TO GET ATTENTION BY HAVING/AND OR ADOPTING KIDS! IF ALL ELSE FAILS=ADOPT OR HAVE A CHILD FOR ATTENTION! WHOOOO-HOOOOOO
ITS NOT ~ALL~ABOUT YA'LL.WE'RE MORE INTERESTED IN THE ANNA NICOLE SMITH CASES/S! HEY BRAD! ANYBODY CAN BE A DAD PAL/OR FATHER.PLENTY OF WOMEN POPPIN OUT BABIES TOO! LMAO

Kennedy

Mia Farrow and Jolie should get together because she has 12 adopted kids. Unfortunately Woody Allen ended up marrying one of Mia's adopted kids while she was seeing Woody.

megan

uhhh, how come no one has noticed that Madox isn't in a child saftey seat? Hello Britney spears????

angel46

Okay, folks, enough is enough. Don't you think you may not really have enough time to spend with all those kids. I have a feeling Angelina is getting a bit nutty. I love her "caring" about orphans, but she can do sooo much for many children, and probably has.

wewearshort-shorts

I admire her for wanting to give a great life to the orphans, but why is it that we rarely see her with her own biological child? Before you all slam me, I know that I don't know her personally and that I don't know what she does in private, but in the public eye, we've seen her CONSTANTLY with Maddox and Zahara, but we've only seen a few of her with Shiloh. Why is that?

Maggie Rodriguez

No safety laws for kiddies in 'Nam.

Kennedy

I agree with #3 that Jolie is trying to fill some kind of void by adding more children to the family. But they can handle it because they are rich and can afford nannys around the clock. So they can go out anytime they want. They are not like the rest of America because they are the top 3% that make $300,000 or more a year. Which reminds me, if you do not make 300,000 a year or more, then vote Democrat because the Republicans give the rich 3% all the great tax breaks.

acg

God this self righteous bitch makes me insane. Hey, sweetie, there are lots of starving/sick American children you can adopt, if you really need to. It seems to me as if Ang gets a new kid like I get new clothes. "Oh look, this goes well with my purse". What a psycho skank. Give us back our Brad and go away whore!!

alex

Why does she get grief for adopting children? Four kids is hardly unmanageable. A lot of families have four kids (or more) biologically in the same amount of time. These two have the resources, so I say "let them adopt!" They can still focus on the ones that they have while opening their hearts to more.

]And I'm so sick of the stupid "blob" comment. She never used the word, the reporter did! What she was saying made perfect sense. It's called context, people! Don't take things out of it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments