Rock to Bush: You're a "Retard!"

3/14/2007 11:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris RockChris Rock thinks George W. Bush is a retard.

In the latest issue of Life magazine, featuring Chris on the cover, Rock is asked, "Is this country ready for an African American president?" Rock answered, "It's ready for a retarded president, why wouldn't it be ready for an African American president?" Oh no he didn't!

Rock went on to say that he likes Al Gore, and that he doesn't expect to see a black president in his lifetime.

The comedian, doing publicity for "I Think I Love My Wife," also took the opportunity to quash persistent rumors that his marriage was in trouble. "My marriage is just like everybody else's," Rock said. "Great like everybody else's and whatever like everybody else's. Everything's fine."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nomassa

Hmmm...maybe he's on to something. That explains alot.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

AMEN CHRIS ROCK.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Actually, Chris.... that's giving retardation a bad name.

leslie

oh no... are the same people who tried to destroy the Dixie Chicks going to go after Chris Rock now? If we can post our opinions here why can't Chris Rock say his in life magazine?

Poster #2, isn't it hypocritical of you to insult someone for giving their opinion and then give yours?

Sean Bresnahan

This from a third-rate comic with a list of crap movie titles to his credit. Thanks for the deep insight, nitwit.

T

I assume there will be a huge media out cry regarding the use of a term that is offensive and degrading to the mentally challenged.

aimee

hahahahahahhaahahhahahahahah lolololollololololloololol lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that is the funniest thing i've heard in a long time. GO CHRIS!!! I can just hear him saying that.

nsadent

Chris Rock should put his efforts to work on making a movie that doesn't suck donkey balls.

Oprah

Bush is retarded? I was trying to figure what was wrong with that boy for long time now

me

Well Chris, you're just a piece of crap with no talent. At least Bush has a real job! LOL!!!

Connie

I agree, #2...also known as "craphound". Lol.

Miapocca

Rock funny as usual.......................hahahahha/..they asked a question, he answered at least now people know he has a movie out, because I didn't..

Oh just in case you didn't know, bush doesnt runa country..If his job is simply warming the chair so Cheney can attend to his presidential duties, then he and chris defitnely have something in common "ACTING".................at lease Chirs is able to direct as well..........hahahhahahha

shawna

Chris Rock is an actor. I dont care what he thinks. If he was someone important like Michael Moore...oh...wait...I dont care what he thinks either...or Barbara Streisand...opps ...no...maybe Al Franken, Janeane Garofalo or Sean Penn...uh...no could care less what any of these complete ediots say. When is far left gonna quit looking up to these ediots and care what they think? Cant they make up their own minds...thats rhetorical...we all no they cant. Actors are one morons who have no grasp of reality.

Michelle

Thanks for insulting millions of people and their families in the process ASSHOLE! But if I call you the "N" word, there would be a public outcry! People with mental retardation have no more control over their situation than you do your skin color. I am so sick of everyones RIGHTS because they are black, or gay, or mexican~ why should I feel your pain, when you can make fun of my mentally challanged daughter by reducing her condition to an insult. Run off to rehab and say your'e sorry.

johnnie

HEY CHRIS IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments