Why Did a 90210 Doc Send Demerol to Anna's Address?

3/15/2007 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an air waybill describing two powerful prescription drugs that were sent to Anna's Bahamas mailing address when she was eight months pregnant.

The name of the doctor on the waybill is Maurice Levy, who practices internal medicine in Beverly Hills. The airbill shows the following drugs were sent to Vickie Marshall (aka Anna Nicole Smith) in the Bahamas on or about August 8, 2006 -- Vitamin B12, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin Gama, Dalmane (a drug for sleeping disorders) and Demerol (a morphine-like drug).

TMZ has spoken to Dr. Levy, who confirmed that prescriptions were sent but not written for Anna. Dr. Levy would not say for whom they actually were written. He also would not say why they were sent to Vickie Marshall if they were not for her.

Dr. Levy also told TMZ his relationship with Anna was "professional and not personal." He added, "I did some cosmetic thing, that's all."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

my opinion

It will be nice to find out what happen to Anna and Daniel.....

a

Date Unknown

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/DATEUNKNOWN

Moe knows mo than anybody

Another Doctor????

Jeremy

I agree, but I think we all know who,not what did it

Nic

If the drugs were not for ANS then who were they for...And isn't wrong to write scripts in someone else's name?????????????

ME

Anna said..."I'll have sex with you if you give me some drugs." She slept with everybody.

shelley

darn.who the hell gives you guys your info?obviously someone on the extreme inside of all of this..p.s. all of you who think howard killed anna and daniel are CRAZY!!

ellen

Doctor shopping. Classic addict behavior.

And Stern knew nothing of this?

Remember, two men have tried to sell Dannielynn (Stern and Ron Rales). They care nothing for her mental or physical wellbeing. She is just money to them.

Get that baby into safe neutral hands.

another theory

And yet another person's life may be wrecked by all of this.....Chrissy step away from the computer

MIA

OK, LOOK, SHE'S DEAD AND THAT IS VERY SAD, BUT LET'S NOT FORGET THAT FOR THE LAST 10-12 YEARS HER ONLY CLAIM TO FAME WAS BEING A DRUGGED OUT WHORE.

I FEEL VERY BAD FOR THE BABY, WHO WILL HAVE TO GROW UP KNOWING WHAT HER MOTHER DID, AND I REALLY THINK THAT STERN HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH ANS AND DWS DEATHS, BUT I THINK THE CAUSE OF DEATH IS GOING TO BE AN OVERDOSE W/COMPLICATION FROM BEING SICK, AND THAT THE LOSER (HKS) WILL WALK.

MIA

Paula

Someone said at the Post Office there in the Bahamas that they never saw Anna picking up mail but HK$ was there almost every day.
As we know HK$ signed all sorts of documents, including checks for Anna.
This is soooo fishy!

Trish

Who were the visitors who flew to Seminole, FL the day Anna died? I've never heard them identified.

STALIN