Lohan's Dad Banned from Lindsay's Party?

3/16/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Lindsay Lohan was so deeply concerned that her felon father (recently released from prison) would crash a party she was deejaying last night, that she had the club go to serious lengths to prevent him from showing up.

Sources involved with the party tell TMZ that the owner of The Plumm nightclub in Manhattan Noel Ashman posted "extra security" to keep Michael Lohan from slipping through, and even gave a photo of him to the door people, in case he tried to weasel his way in. Michael, who served a two-year sentence on assault charges, was released from prison earlier this week.

We're told that the situation was "intense and nervewracking," and at one point, nerves evidently got to Lindsay as she was in the DJ booth. Our spy says that Lohan flipped out at shutterbugs, suddenly stopping the music and telling the crowd, "Listen, motherf**kers, if I see one more f**king flashbulb go off, I'm going to stop the music and I'm out of here." Her threat was met with utter silence: "You could hear a pin drop afterwards in the packed crowd."

Otherwise, the evening went off smoothly for Lindsay, who did a 30-day rehab stint earlier this year. She was spotted taking pictures of herself in the VIP area, and the crowd, we're told, loved her spinning stylings.

When contacted, Lindsay's rep told TMZ, "I know nothing about it."

Devin

FOR ALL THOSE LOSERS AND ASSES WHO POSTED MEAN THINGS ABOUT MY GIRL... all yall just jealous! Do you guys even know what the hell that girl has been thrrough? She's my girl who is beauitful and not some ugly little rodent. Of course she's made mistakes, but haven't we all? And can you really blame her? All yall need to mind your businesses and stop getting on that girls case. She's talented, funny, and is just looking out for herself. Her father can be a total ass! The people who make fun of her( like have the writers of the comments here) have no lives and are no better than her. You go, Girl! Rock on!

xyz

Rodent..........................wow, you know "your girl" well. That's a pretty accurate description. She is just like a filtly, slimy rodent. That biscuit shot was miserable.

Nicholas Buckingham IV

From the Desk of Nicholas Buckingham IV

Let's not jump to conclusions, as it's difficult to make out what anyone is saying in a crowded club. For instance, she said supposedly said "listen mother f***ers," but she also could have said "blizzard mother f***ers," in an attempt to warn the patrons inside the club that the weather outside was worsening and to prepare accordingly. I've dined with Ms. Lohan and she has always been incredibly wary of weather conditions, but of course the American media doesn't take the time to know the celebrities they slander.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Buckingham IV
CEO Buckingham Publications

S

Devin...Are you BLACK??? You sure do master "Ebonics" dont you. Lindsey does in fact burn coal. I have seen her with Negroid males from time to time. That is one crime she is definately guilty of. Forget about the underage drinking...Burning coal is a travesty.

Lenn K.

I was one of the few who like Lindsay and wished her the best of luck. But baby, you are going to crash and burn. First thing, you're not that old and you've been a drunk, drug abuser and a whore. Stop yourself before something bad happen that you kill someone drinking and driving or die from an overdose, it's up to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mike

i bet she love's a hot sticky load all over her face

Dr. M

LINDSAY IS SELF-MEDICATING

SHE TRIED A "BELUSHI" AT CHATEAU MARMONT -

NOW SHE PROBABLY GOING TO DO AN "ELVIS" -

I KNOW SHE SUFFERED SOME DT's (delirium tremors) -

BUT SHE WASN'T TOUGH ENOUGH AND SHE WENT BACK TO THE BOTTLE -

SHE'S ON THE 'ROLLER-COASTER' - UP / THEN / DOWN

OCCASIONALLY SHE GETS JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF EACH AND LOOKS/FEELS 'OK' -

LINDSAY = YOU ARE A " RETARD "

UNFREAKING-BELIEVABLE

GET RIGHT !

SHALOM

Dr. M

SJ

yeah...I'd hate to see him tarnish her image.

DENNY

Although I'd like to hope Pete's (#3) last sentence was true "...does anyone want a BJ?" I totally agree with #4.) Norma L.'s comments and I'm sure most everyone is aware that FireOOPS Lindsay is spiking her water with vodka, I'm sure

Give me a "star" anyday that is appreciative of his/her fanbase/income!

Burn out, burn out, burn out, FIRESNATCH as you don't even deserve what you haven't hardly earned...same with your bitch "friends"........................DB

whocares

LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER. SHE'S GOING TO END UP IN JAIL JUST LIKE HER DADDY.

Spell Check.

That girl needs a good ass kicking and I know just the man for the job!

Dollface

I really wish these silly, ridiculous Hollywood starlets would seriously get OVER themselves! Tsk.....Total brats

frances

she is a whore and ungrateful

frances

she's a whore

Ms. Bobbie Weaver

Why is such nasty language allowed at TMZ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments