Star Gives Babwa Silent Treatment

3/16/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones Star Jones says she's over "The View" – and that she hasn't uttered a word to her old boss Barbara Walters since she got booted from the morning gabfest last summer.

Jones tells TV Guide that she hasn't spoken to anyone at "The View" since her bitch-errific departure, though she does have email correspondence with Elisabeth Hasselbeck because, Star says, they "had a very personal relationship." Still, Star won't spill the beans on what Thin Lizzie talks to her about (job openings?) because she's "extremely discreet."

Still, Jones says that she still keeps up with the show itself, because it's "very difficult not to keep up with it if you read newspapers or magazines or do any work on the Internet." Jones claims that she's Flabulous Gallery: click to launch galleryhappy for Rosie & Co., even though ratings skyrocketed on the show pretty much exactly when Star bolted. Meanwhile, TMZ caught up with Star giving someone else an icy-cold reception yesterday in Manhattan.

Angelina's Hot Passport

Angelina Jolie passport photoAngelina Jolie may have gotten a faceful of tears from her newly adopted son Pax, but Angie's own passport picture will brighten just about anybody's day. The picture was part of Jolie's adoption application, and smokin' hot is putting it lightly.

Meanwhile, Jolie went yesterday to pick up the newly-named three-year-old Pax Thien, but he started crying during their first encounter, perhaps because, as Nguyen Van Trung tells People, he didn't even know he was being adopted! "We just told him that we are taking himAngelina Gallery: Click to launch photos out," says Trung. "You are going to play outside – play with a mother and father." After the initial jitters, however, all went well. Pax – described as "very cheerful and happy" played nice with new big bro Maddox.

Heather Mills Cries Wolf on UK 911

Temper, Temper gallery: Click to launch photosHeather Mills has been overusing the British equivalent of 911, and the police have had just about enough of her bleating. The monopod and soon-to-be-ex-McCartney Mills dials 999 (emergency in the UK) so much to kvetch about the paparazzi, that a Sussex police superintendent complained to reporters, as reported by Page Six, "Clearly, people who make lots of calls to the police run the risk of being treated as the little boy who cried wolf." According to Mills' rep, the dancer-to-be hasn't annoyed the cops and she's simply protecting herself from the paps.

Party Favors: Jay-Z NOT Drinking Cristal ... Joe Simpson Getting Forgetful ... Spielberg Gets into Comedy

Jay ZJay-Z says that even though a bottle of Cristal was brought to his table at a Manhattan club the other night, he most certainly did not drink any of the bubbly, which he famously boycotted last year. ... Joe Simpson, say Rush & Molloy, forgot his BlackBerry after lunch at the Brooklyn Diner in New York. A Diner minion ran after Pa Simpson, but to no avail. ... Steven Spielberg has his sights set on TV comedy on a new series called "The United States of Tara," about an ordinary seeming woman with two kids who happens to suffer from multiple personality disorder. The show, reports Variety, may land at Showtime.

evelyh

barbara walters should retire.angelina should keep her a:::: in the usa and help some of the children here.as for as rosie she should clean up her act. she might do alots of good if it wasn't for her big mouth.

anne little

Rosie has brought down the show. The other day, on the show about depression, I thought she would NEVER take a breathe and let anyone else get a word in edgewise. She wants it to be the "rosie" show again and i did not like her first one!

Pat

I don't care what Star's race is, she has always seemed, just full of herself. She was the reason, I did not watch The View, very often. She just went nuts over that wedding, You would have thought, she was the only woman, who has ever had a wedding! I have never seen anyone, act so proud that she finally hooked, a man. As far as her return to TV as a Lawyer, I saw her on a Famous People Jeopardy show. One of the catagories was "The Law". Star did terrible in that catagory. I sure wouldn't want her to represent me. As far as her new look???? She looks like an old lady now and not the least bit attractive. She was on TV the other day, dressed like a young teenager and looked ridicules.

ruth

It's wierd cause there is something about Star I really like, and the view might as well be called, Rosie's view, I feel sorry for Joy and whats her name because they have to fake smile so much...also Angelina steals husbands.....Billy bob, brad, she's bi sexual and 5 years ago was necking with her brother and wearing blood in a vial, now she's mother teresa, she gives me the creeps......

Nancy

Star was a talented attorney/assistant DA. Then she made lots of money working on "The View". Why the hell did she have to BEG for donations/money for her wedding? The producers on "The View" finally had to tell her to shut her BIG mouth and stop being a shill. Regarding her miraculous weight loss, Al Roker told the world about his surgery, but never endorsed anything. Star couldn't tell the truth (not the kind of lawyer I'd want to hire). The difference between them is Star's a phony and full of herself and Al (Roker)is a down to earth man with a sense of humor. I don't miss her on TV at all (and as far as her new "show" on Court TV, who gives a crap).

Debbie

Star is nothing but a big MOUTH...SHE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE EVERYONE BELIEVE THAT IT IS RACE ISSUE AND THAT SHE HAS BEEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE TREATED UNFAIRLY BECAUSE SHE IS A BLACK WOMEN...GET OVER IT STAR!
You are SO wrong!!! You are a successful BLACK WOMEN & you need to give Thanks to those who gave you your start...WHITE FOLKS, AS I SEE IT....IT IS NOT ABOUT WHITE AND BLACK...IT'S ABOUT OPENING OR SHUTTING YOUR PIE HOLE..and giving credit where credit is due....as long as you brag about keeping up WITH Lizabeth...you will never convince me otherwise that ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU are to blame for everything that went down on the view....
What was Court TV thinking to sign Star to a contract???? I know for fact I will use my remote control, whenever she appears on the show....your light is dim...deal with it Star

MAB's

It was once said "Religion is the opiate of the people"...that's no longer the case. The media seems to have taken over. This has all designed to bring out the worst possible sides of people because that is their job. It creates a BUZZ...

It's all about $$$$$$$$. All the celebs would fade away quickly if they were no longer in the headlines for one reason or another. They know viewers thrive on the latest gossip.

Famous people do good works not because they are good hearted but because they create "Foundations" as Tax Write-offs.

It's all the hard working middle class that pays the way for all the others to reap huge reqards at their expense. I don't think GWB has to worry about how to put gas in his car to take the kids to school and go to work each day. Where are are priorities in this country? Celebs...STAR JONES, ROSIE, ANGELINA...BABA WAWA.. We are the ones that need help...They don't give a tinkers damn about us...just their own status....Too bad, so sad!!!

Why don't we all think about how we can use our obvious extra time to help others. What about visiting the sick or the elderly. What about donating some food to a local food bank. What about even taking a moment from our busy lives to just pause and let a car out into to traffic...Where are we all going in such a hurry in the final analysis?

And as for race questions...Ponder this wild thought for a moment...Put your hand next to a piece of printer paper.....Are you really white....are you really black or just shades of tan.

A great talent once wrote>>>>>>

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

oh so sad

what crap!!! anytime anyone has anything negative to say about black people, they cry rasist!! Get over it!!! Star is a spoiled, lying, mooch who did not get her way. she looks awful. ever since she started loosing all that weight she got the biggest, uglist attitude ever! I used to like her and respect her. but she changed and I could not stand her, way before Rosie outed her diet. she was much prietier when she was fat! She should have been honest.

everyone knows that the famous get all the perks, like they need them???!!! most of us can only dream about owning a prada or a jimmy choo, but they get this stuff like it was nothing. Star went to far. businesses cringed when they saw or heard from her. they knew they were going to be out a small forture in product. I doubt she really paid for anything in years, it was all about gimme, gimme, gimme!

I like Rosie and I think that she says things just to "rock the boat" and it works, the rating prove that people cannot wait to see what she is going to say next. Joy has come in her own and seems to be speaking up more as well, but nobody picks on her. Elizabeth, is young and I commend her for trying to support her polical views, but she needs to open her eyes and see what is really going on. She needs to really question what her party has done to this country.

Angie keeps adopting, good for her. But I agree that we need to do something in our country to help our children. If I had the space and money to have more children, I would foster or adopt as well, so for now I just donate things to foster programs.

Sandy

In my humble opinion Rosie should be taken out and shot at dawn. She is the ugliest, most pathetic excuse for a woman I have ever seen. What an ILL shaped little ugly body she has.
Barbara Walters needs to grow some balls and shut Rosie up by firing her.... NOW. Of course...what has Barbara got to lose? She is a 100 years old and all washed up anyway!

Patty Dunkle

The view has had its drama from day one, ousting one for another. Why is evewryone so surprised that star got the shaft, I mean shes not the first one on the view to get the boot and I am sure she's not the last. How do you think they keep their ratings up. I quit whatching the view when Rosie started hosting. I don't like her. I think she is a hypocrite. For instance she says she is against guns and speaks out against anyone owning one, but at the same time she has an armed body guard follow her kids around. What? Does she think that her family is the only one's that has a right to be safe?I think not. I also just want to mention that, never did I think that Star leaving the View was ever racial, so I think the lady that said it was, needs to get over it.

kim

First of all Kevin, learn how to spell. WHITE has nothing to do with the "Star " thing. She is a pig, and second of all look up statistics on the Black verses White crime rates, then go knock the chip off your shoulder it's weighing you down.

Vicki Calagna

Kevin,
Are you serious? Even a moron knows that OJ killed those people. Try some other comparison if you want to make a point, but OJ isn't the way....he's quilty, quilty, quilty.

Carla

16. Star Way to go girl i really liked you on the view now that you are gone i don't watch the view any more you made the show and babwalter need to sit her old ass down some where. I'm glad you move on way to go. and go luck .

Alina

I'm sorry, but for the people that always seems to add race or someone's sexual orientation, or even their weight in, STOP IT! If you dislike a person, then just dislike them for their personality, not something they can't change. To Kevin, you really don't need to add race into everything, and please don't add all the black people in your argument, because you don't speak for them all. As a woman of color, I have am multiracial and can agree with almost anybodies side. Even for the people who happen to be white and are trying show kevin that you are not racist, your doing it in the wrong way, by once again stating that all black people do this and that. I have friends of all shapes, sizes, colors and sexual orientations and love them greatly! If you choose to dislike theses people, then dislike them, but what does any of their lifestyles, or the way they look have to do with it?
Also, I love America, but I'm sorry to say America isn't the most richest country in the world, but we are the most richest in life style. If you don't believe me look it up.
And I am happy for Angelina and Brad, I think it's a good thing that they are adopting from third world countries that might not have a future, although I do think that maybe they should adopt from the U.S. because we do have so many problems of our own with poverty, that someone needs to bring it out in the open.

Kelley

#2 - great idea! We have problems here that need fixing as well and if someone is in a position to be able to help, then there should be no hesitation on that. I love what they are doing, but it's not a bad thing to help out your own home as well.

Kevin, calm down. How come everything automatically has to go straight to the race issue? Star's own actions speak louder than her skin tone (which has nothing to do with it.) She obviously isn't stupid, she has her law degree - but she still makes some very bad decisions. She needs to get out of the lime light already...