Judge Says It's Time To Know -- Who's the Daddy?

3/20/2007 7:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead & Howard K.SternThe judge in the Dannielynn "who's your daddy" case has just ordered up the telltale DNA.

The judge in the Bahamas just ordered Howard K. Stern to submit his DNA sample for testing along with Dannielynn's. Larry Birkhead's DNA will be tested as well. Anna Nicole's DNA is in the bag too. We're told the results could come later this week.

Birkhead left the courtroom with pumped fists in the air, jumping up and down.

If Larry Birkhead is the father, the judge could make a quick decision on custody. Then a passport would be the only thing standing in Birkhead's way of taking Dannielynn to the U.S.

1909 COMMENTS

F that

How can he use psychological father when the only reason he is with the baby to have bonded is because he kidnapped her in the first place.

So someone can kidnap a child and then when the real father (who has never stopped trying to get his own kid back) will be told too late..the child has bonded with the kidnapper?? That's fricken nuts...but just like howard.
desperate man.

Thank you bahamas for not being a tool for hks who is trying to use your laws to kidnap a child. Thank you thank you thank you for making this dna test happen. Dont let that scum give your county a black eye

Maureen

Isn't it funny that the whole time HKS attorneys said Howard wants to have the paternity test, they just want it done through the courts in the Bahamas; now that the Bahama court ordered it, HKS wants to appeal. Once a liar, always a liar. We know why he wants to appeal!!

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

NOW THAT THE 'DNA' IS NEAR AND $STERN CAN LOSE THE BABY PLEASE SOMEBODY TAKE THE BABY BEFORE $$STERN SEEKS REVENGE AND HURTS THE BABY.
$$$$$$STERN MIGHT SAY: 'IF THE BABY (commodity) DOESN'T STAY WITH ME SHE WON'T STAY WITH ANYONE ELSE'

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BE CAREFUL WITH THE BABY!!!

Jody

I'm sure Birkhead is the father, but wouldn't it be a hoot if she turned out to be J.Howard Marshall's. Woo Hoo!

Shame Shame

Kim- I couldn't have said it better myself!

Lolly- If Opri knew Larry is not the father and that's why she left him, then Larry would know and he wouldn't bother to have gone forward with everything. Besides that, I'm convinced she was fired.

Carol

Howard was just doing what Anna wanted.

LaVonne

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JUDGE.THANK YOU. Well at lease I know that you are not smoking that wacky weed. Still waiting in Oregon

Patricia A. Giantomenico

I find it amazing that within minutes after coming out of the court room under a "gag" order the results of the court hearing was supposingly revealed. How do we know this is true? I watched Court TV and heard Jane mention that her producer was on the heals of Larry Birkhead. So Larry Birkhead breeched another contract this time with the Bahamian Courts. The last contract he breeched was with Anna Nicole and not sell anymore of her photos.

I don't know if we will ever know true facts anymore.

Christi

Thank FLIPPIN GOD! It's about time! Good luck, Larry... go get that baby!

And another plus: it's only a matter of time now until Howard is TRULY sorry for all the wrongs he's done.

YAY! I'm so happy, it feels like it's MY victory! =)

On another note, what the HELL is Virgie's attorney talking about when he says Virgie wants "joint custody" of Dannielynn??? Who the hell gives joint custody to a grandma when the dad is a "fit parent"??? I think SHE'S smoking pot now. If I were her, I'd just kiss up to Larry hoping for long summer stays and trips during the holidays unless she wants to move to California or his native state. The bio parent ALWAYS has first right of refusal, especially if they're good parents- I don't know what the hell her attorneys are talking about..

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

ALMOST THERE! WE ARE SOO GLAD FOR YOU LARRY !!!

DON'T ALLOAW $$$$$4STERN TO USE DANIELYNN AS A DEAL MAKER(commodity).

PLEASE TAKE ALLL YOUR ARE HER DADDYYYYYYYYYY. PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT GRANDMA IN DANIELYNN'S LIFE !!!

connie

im not going to hold my breath! the way things have gone so slowly i wouldnt be surprised if it took another 6 months to get done. which im sure is what howard wants.

Ron Rale (the Diaper Pail -- and I am not full of $hit)

2. I will laugh my ass off if it turns out that neither of them is the bio dad!!

Posted at 6:35PM on Mar 20th 2007 by CA Girl

Let's hope you laugh good and hard! From the amounht of time you've spent on line spewing your crap, your ass has developed faster than this case!

Torrie

Why is it that everybody assumes that DannieLynn is going to inherit
the Marshall Estate that her mother was fighting for? It is my
understanding that it was ordered back to the State level only. The
Marshall family has stated publicly that they will continue to fight
and they have all the money to do so and keep this in the Courts for
years. I doubt that ANY of the Marshall money will come to
DannieLynn. In my opinion, what they are fighting for is the Estate
of Anna Nicole Smith. With that comes the licensing of her image and
likeness and will likely bring in millions of dollars. With the
carnival like atmosphere surrounding this case, no doubt every player
in this case knows that Anna Nicole is poised to becoming the number
one dead celebrity earner and they all want a piece of it. This baby
was born innocent and did not ask to be caught in the middle. I hope
the Bahamian and US justice systems do not let her down.

Torrie

Why is it that everybody assumes that DannieLynn is going to inherit
the Marshall Estate that her mother was fighting for? It is my
understanding that it was ordered back to the State level only. The
Marshall family has stated publicly that they will continue to fight
and they have all the money to do so and keep this in the Courts for
years. I doubt that ANY of the Marshall money will come to
DannieLynn. In my opinion, what they are fighting for is the Estate
of Anna Nicole Smith. With that comes the licensing of her image and
likeness and will likely bring in millions of dollars. With the
carnival like atmosphere surrounding this case, no doubt every player
in this case knows that Anna Nicole is poised to becoming the number
one dead celebrity earner and they all want a piece of it. This baby
was born innocent and did not ask to be caught in the middle. I hope
the Bahamian and US justice systems do not let her down.

KMART

AND THE TEST WILL SHOW THAT NEITHER ARE THE FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!