La Lohan Looks to La Lord

3/22/2007 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If God is Lindsay Lohan's co-pilot, perhaps it's time for some heavenly rehab.

The driving-challenged actress left The Ivy yesterday with a few friends. When she got into her black Mercedes convertible, photogs snapped this shot of Lilo with a book sitting on her center console, titled, "God's Promises for Your Every Need."

Amazon.com describes the book by saying, "No matter what your situation, God has a promise for you!" Maybe His promise to Lindsay should be a head's up next time she's about to run over a cameraman. A little help, big guy!

Great Dane

I guess the fact that she was lunching at the IVY, the most popular Pap. hang out....and that the book is cleverly tilted towards the camera.....wasn't planned?

Who is she trying to kid? Is this her attempt to convince the press she's sober?

Stephanie

The photogs should stay the hell out of the way of the cars. If one is being obnoxious enough to be in a position to get run over, well I'd say he deserves it.

reds

Leave this young women alone. your fixation is more damaging than her issue. Whatever pleasure ur getting remember your loved ones. In my opinion, past experience photogs can demean themselves to scum.

reds

April

We should encourage each other in our positive endeavors. We have ALL had our "brain farts", made mistakes, and done the wrong thing. I truly pray Lindsey is on the right path. My favorite saying is, "If you're living like there's no God, you'd better be right."

sunshine

If this story is for real... YOU GO GIRL!!! Now I am convinced that this girl may actually have a chance. L.L., people will say a lot of things to bring you down, don't let them win. And of all the starlets out there in young Hollywood(i.e Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Sienena Miller, etc) that's gotten in trouble one way or another, I have always rooted for you!!!!! God will never take down a wrong path!!! and those think that religion is a scam, God help you!!!!

RL

No one is perfect. If Lindsay is truly seeking redemption, I say God bless her.

DENNY D.

screw her ! she aint worth the print --BEEEEYYYYOOOTCCHHHH ! !

Emil

I am a 22 year old gay guy and if it wasn't for God, I don't know where I would be. There is so much evil in this world today. Good for you Lindsay for turning to God. He's always been there for me even in the darkest times when I thought there was no hope left. Remember people, he crucified himself on the cross for our sins. Let us repent and rejoyce in his almighty power. Amen!

jenn

***********is this a joke???******MEDIA WHORE****************8

CL

May she fing true peace where it can only be found- IN the Prince of Peace. She is trying to fill the empty places in her heart with everything else but Him, He is the only One who can fill it. May she soon discover this.

jenn

she will do anything to get attention.she is a joke

KMART

WILL TRADE BOOK FOR BEER

anthonysdreamgirl**

Well reading that took a minute of my life I'll never get back...Good for her?

Mechelle

Okay #13. My thoughts exactly! anyone going to the Ivy wants to be photographed and Yes the book looks strategically placed. Hopefully she READS IT.......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments