Even 90-Year-Olds Need Friends

3/24/2007 4:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whether you're 16 -- or were born in 1916, a hipster -- or you just got a new hip, it appears that everyone and their great grandfather is on MySpace. The latest whippersnapper to join the online community is none other than Hollywood living legend, Spartacus himself, Kirk Douglas.
Kirk Douglas
The trendy nonagenarian has created a profile for his new memoir, "Let's Face It: 90 Years of Living, Loving and Learning," which reveals some interesting tidbits about the craggy actor/author's zest for life. Kirk, father-in-law of Catherine Zeta-Jones, enjoys watching all of his own old movies, listening to Elvis, and "now that I have my new knees - golf!" His hero is President Truman, and the person he'd most like to meet is "Angelina Jolie, when she comes back from Vietnam and if my wife lets me." Maybe she'll adopt him!

While you won't find any saucy pics of the Antonella Barba variety here, the one of Douglas dressed as Bozo is just plain priceless!

Kori

You are pointing out the same thigs here.

lola

I thought he was dead already...........

lola

I thought he was dead already............

concerned citizen

Who cares what he is wearing! He's always been one of my favorite actors.
I think it is great that he's still enjoying life to the fullest!
Way to go Kirk! I only pray that when I'm in my 90's I can still enjoy all of life.

lili

a GREAT actor !
I don't know about his private life,
but when I see his movies are very real AND
big as Life!
MAZAL TOV !

jane smith

He's an old man just like the prince (Zsa Zsa husband. I don't see you hating on him . He's too old for myspace. Grow up already (senile senior)

unwed mother

It looks like he was at the same party as Anna Nicole

edda boy

Send my best to Kirk Douglas, and let him know that my favorite movie of all time, "Lonely Are the Brave", from an Abbey book, should be rated as Kirk Douglas' best.

Best regards

EJBJ

Justin

I remember seeing him in the movie Saturn 3 from (i think from 1980) where he got to roll around with a naked Farrah Fawcett....god those nipples!! Lucky old man

blah

didn't he rape Ava Gardner? to hell with him.

Sean Bresnahan

Dear Larry Harmon: Dude, you sound like John Wayne Gacy! Relax. Nobody wants to impugn the great name of Bozo. Now go back down into the basement like a good wack-job...

THE MAVENSTEIN

YURE ALL A BUNCH OF ASSCLOWNS FOR COMMENTIN ON THIS PIKTURE.
WHO KARES!!
I TAKESS YOU ALL OUT TO THE BACK SHED AND GIVES YOU ALL A WIPPEN!!!

ellie

Kudos to Kirk for continuing to be an active and interested part of today's life. His dedication to many causes...his spirit....his sense of humor ....should be an inspiration to all. The cynics on this site ...must sit....just waiting for the opportunity to take out their frustrations on those who have an impact on society. Harry Truman ...my favorite also....would have a few choice words for the likes of you...

Sean Bresnahan

Hey, Bernardo: How 'bout lending a hand over at the "Television Expert's" house?

grandame

I always liked Kirk Douglas because I never heard any gossip about him. If it was anything bad,I never heard i think he was a great actor.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments