Jennifer Aniston... Fake or Real?

3/24/2007 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston as seen at a party in 1992, and at a London premiere in 2006.

Fake or real: click to see

Yeah, you ARE nuts!

it's her eyes she had done NOT her nose!

Mintjulep

I don't know what the big deal is about Jennifer Aniston. She was ugly before and she is ugly afterwards. If she wants to age gracefully, she will need ALOT of work. Good luck with that, my friend!

mamasita6

Take away the celebrity and you have a very ugly person ;-) YIKES!!!

JnGalt52

Looks like she had her eyes done as well.

me

yes i would say she had her eyes done...they are now not so droopy on the top lid. But her nose looks the same and if i were going for a nose job, my end result would not look like this....geez come on.

drew

She had to have her sinuses fixed. Snoring and breathing thing. I don't think her eyes were done when you compare the two pics. It just looks more like her eyebrows were plucked. The first pic looks like she has caterpillars on her face. It looks like Jen's good girl goth phase when nuts.

Lita

She's had her eyes, nose, and lips done. If you look at her in The Object of My Affection her nose is way different than it is today. Also, her lips are thinner.

thedish1

She lost alot of weight since 1992. That can make every feature on her face look different. I also had the same exact procedure done on my nose to fix my deviated septum. IT IS NOT A COSMETIC PROCEDURE! IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU LOOK ANY DIFFERENT! The changes are done on the inside in the sinuses. It is called septoplasty not rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is a nose job, septoplasty is not!

Cy

all of you folks before are dummies!! As we age our face change! and for god sakes knowing how to wear eye make up can make a world of diffrence! she plucked some brows ,learned how to wear make up or had some one do it so she looks better.. she is NOT ugly!

Caroline the other ragged princess

Jennifer, dahling, have all the surgery you want but Braddy Poo is mine! All mine! And even if he wants to leave me, I got him hooked on these crazy kids. Brad is everything I wanted in a man--real dumb, nice to look at and watches my orphans while I'm shopping--oh yeah!

Kristin

She has admitted to having her nose done. What is the big deal? It is starting to look like it did before anyway, but she is still beautiful and a talented actress.

pam

Like any of you that are bashing her, even come close to looking like her! she's beautiful, I don't know why anyone thinks she's ugly! I would love to see what any of YOU look like! So go back to your trailers and keep dreaming!

Darla McDonell

WHY give up Vince...he's a hunk

tyler

who cares she is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanny the Fan

She's just trying to be a movie actress and lead her life. She's not a very good actress, as it turns out. The brilliance she showed in comedy in "Friends" has either deserted her, or it was the product of a situation (synergy of Friends castmates, directors, etc) that may never come again. Of all the Hollywood "celebs" she seems like one of the few genuine and nice persons. She is private, and the 'public' will probably never feel they KNOW her and that's appropriate! They won't! I hope she finds a movie or TV show where she can shine the way she did in Friends. As for all the people on this site who have said she's ugly, I don't understand you. She is pretty. Not the most beautiful face in Hollywood but expressive, alert, bright, intelligent, and pretty. You should be that good-looking.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments