Shanna Takes Aim at "She-Devil" Tara?

3/26/2007 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tara Conner and Shanna MoaklerCould former Miss USA Shanna Moakler be picking a fight with Mess USA Tara Conner?

According to a blog posting on her MySpace page, Shanna -- or so it appears -- didn't take kindly to TMZ's recent comparison of her newly-coiffed 'do to that of recently-relieved-of-duty Mess USA Tara Conner: "I cut my hair but since I am being compared to the she-devil herself I will grow it out!" (For the record, Moakler never identifies Conner by name)

In fact, when our cameras caught Moakler out last Thursday, for a minute we actually thought the blonde in the bangs was Tara Conner. Can you imagine the blonde, sash-ripping bodaciousness of a Shanna-Tara claw-off? Vince McMahon, are you listening?

Shanna's reps weren't available for comment on the brewing b**chfest.

Sittin on 20"s

I Love Shanna...everytime i read these comments every body just sounds JEALOUS! Stop Haters! she H-O-T

fame ho

Maybe these 2 blonde losers scratch each others eyes out ..and damage that one brain cell that they both have...Please crawl back in your holes and go away forever.

Shanna Fan

She meant PARIS HILTON! Get your facts straight!

Great Dane

If I were Shanna, I wouldn't want to be grouped in with the likes of Tara Conners either....she is a drug addict, a whore...and a SHAME to the crown......

Chris

They all look alike(these two, Hilton skank,etc.). What would they do without hair dye and a hair straightener?! LOL.

Sarah

She meant Paris Hilton!!!

Virginia

What a bunch of stupid, petty crap.

Kellie

Anyone who is a fan of shanna's knows she means Paris Hilton. Shanna I was bummed when you cut your hair I loved your hair . But you could never look like a 10 year old boy.

Nick

Tell the dirtbag to get off the computer and take care of her kids.

Why the hell is Shana Moakler news?

Is she acting?
Is she coming out with a CD?
Is she a business tycoon?
Is she a comedian?

Her and Tara Conner are a couple skanks.

How old are you?

Are you kidding me? I could just as easily be hearing about this is a junior high cafeteria. "She copied me hair, boo hoo." This girl (not woman) needs to realize that she isn't 16 anymore and get a clue. Also funny how she can never say anything to anyone personally, just "blog" about it. Her and Travis Barker are disgusting people who deserve each other.

lila

i dont shana is talking about parisite hilton
cause last week tmz had a video of shanna and everyone thought it was teh miss america woman
sara #1 and #5
she is talking about tara connor
you know shanna checks out tmz
and last week tmz called her a tara connor wannabe

Puh-lease

It's not like it's a "unique" look.

me

WTF - so it straightened blonde hair. Wow - so original. LOL
And how many women have hair like this?

And we are reading this like it is some sort of news????????

deborah

ok, I am the only one who thinks Tara looks like a young Kim Catrell?

dina

They're both skanks, Shanna's just an ugly one.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments