Birkhead Buys Baby Duds for Dannielynn

3/27/2007 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead was spotted in Miami yesterday afternoon, burning up cash at a local Baby Gap.

The front-runner in the ongoing saga of who fathered Anna Nicole Smith's baby, felt confident enough to prepare a wardrobe for little Dannielynn, now six months old.

Results of DNA tests are pending, along with Bahamian legal maneuvering by Stern. But, like her late mother, little Dannielynn will be ready for her close-up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

cheri

Im hoping for Dannielynn's sake that Larry Birkhead changes her first name. She's too young to care and being named for your dead brother is just downright sick. Also, who does Anna's mom think she is suing for custody? Since when do they give a grandparent custody when the child has a perfectly capable father? She just wants the publicity and have people feel sorry for her.

Coy Pal

Go Larry

pattie in cali

good. i pray hes a GREAT DAD. DANNIELYNN needs a good life. she has alot to over come. evil people in her life. LARRY WE WISH YOU WELL, DANNIELYNN, GOD BLESS YOU,

monique

He's going to feel stupid if the child was fathered by someone else. After all, there are numerous other potential daddies. This is disgusting and you can tell that he is enjoying the limelight. It is shameful that ANS was nothing more than a meal ticket to these leeches.

cleveland1

Larry must really believe this baby is his. Hell he goes shopping every week for her. I sure hope it's his or he will be so heart broken. He will make a good dad. I'm praying the baby is his.

Sue Me For Being Argumentative........J (the original)

It's all for the media frenzy!

trinity911

Exactly #3.

Even if he was sleeping with her at the time in question, that is no guarantee that he was the only one.

midus

You really are a dumbass...cant come to grips with anything..SHE IS NOT YOURS!
Guess you have every right to keep dreaming...Go PECKERHEAD

free4all

"spending loads of cash" Please this asshole has what only 1 bag!! He is going to feel real stupid when he finds out that he is not the daddy!! Well the least he can do is save the reciepts and bring it back.

Sassy

Putting the cart before the horse aren"t you Larry?
Hummmmmmm let's see a little media would probably help my Bahama cause and could certainly help me in public opinion!!!! I know TMZ and media outlets think I am the golden boy even tho Anna hated me and ran all the way to the Bahamas to get away from me---and even tho I was in a hospital with her when she was pregnant and trying to detox and I saw her take more drugs AND I DID NOTHING-- noone is coming down on me--I'm the golden child!!!!!!!

Dottie

He's already done the buying baby stuff photo op.

Amy Thompson

If Larry cared for the baby instead of the money she may get one day and if her really belives he is the father he should have stopped the drugs. Everyone is blaming Howard but Larry admits he was in the hospital room the night Howard supposedly took a duffle bag full of drugs into Anna. So why did Larry not stop it. She was very pregnant with his child so he says. He could have alerted the nurses or Doctors about what was going on. So I do not think Larry is the saint the media and many other people are making him out to be.

Family Friend

That's OBVIOUSLY not Larry Birkhead. He's too plump and his nose sticks out too much to be Larry Birkhead. You're really reaching for stories, aren't you TMZ?

bevyvk

Keep the receipt, Larry. Gap has a great return policy.

Jacs

I AGREE...THIS CHICK HAS SLEPT WITH SO MANY PEOPLE, JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE KICKING IT AT THE TIME SHE ANNOUNCED SHE WAS PREGANT DOESN'T MEAN JACK~!

I KNEW SHE LIKE TO GET HER FREAK ON BUT DANG......

LARRY NEEDS TO CHILL OR HE MAY BE DONATING THE CLOTHES, OOPS..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments