La Lohan Goes Condo

3/28/2007 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Apparently, Lilo's just hanging in this space, courtesy of the building. We were hornswoggled.

Tired of the same old Hollywood nightspots? If you're the most photographed actress in Hollywood, then it's time to plunk down a fortune for a swank Manhattan condo!

Lindsay purchased this hi-rise, Midtown, mid-century-decorated condo for an undisclosed sum. She'll be forced to slum it in the building's gym, sauna and indoor pool. The building, which features a towering lobby, includes basketball and volleyball courts and a rooftop billiard lounge!

No word on whether the rehabbed starlet will rehab the interior of her unit.

Snarksnarksnark

JM @ 4:56PM: I asked the same question yesterday and got my ass toasted by an anonymous flamer who insisted that LL just finished a movie and had three more in the works. However, once it was pointed out to flaming anonymous that movies made and movies projected do not equate to movies released and movies profitable no more was heard.
I, too, wonder where she is getting all this money when you like at her spending habits: expensive clothes, cars, and clubs.

antiAMERICAN IDOL

The furniture looks cheap for an actress. I have the exact dining room set in my house that I bought for $129.99 at Walmart. Maybe Lindsay's Interior Designer/Stylist buys cheap and sells high .

Dr. M

IT'S HER MONEY -

SHE'S BEEN MAKING WISE INVESTMENTS -
(sold her LA condo for a 600K profit)

WHERE ARE THE DOGS LINDSAY ?

Nosce Te Ipsum

Dr. M

mb00

Good for Lindsay, she's good got taste. I hope she keeps it decorated that way. I love mid-century decor. It is by far the coolest way to live. My whole house is decorated with nothing but 50's & 60's furniture, art and lamps. Certainly has far more character than todays crap that all rappers decorate their ugly homes with. All the clean lines are way artsy.

And why do people here just love to HATE? She's worked hard for what she has and she deserves a break. She's certainly works harder than than cockeyed Parisite Hilton. And yes, Paris does have a cockeye. That's why she always poses with her right side, to even out her left eye.

L.

I like how there is no water in the pool. And she paid how much?

shirliana

you could have done better with all the money you have... i am not impressed with your decision and furniture and apt looks awful.. WHERE U DRUNK??????????????????

bjf

inaccurate story. she didn't buy there. they let her stay there for publicity for the new condo project!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3