Britney: The Dental Detective

3/29/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A begoggled Britney Spears wreaked havoc with Hollywood paparazzi yesterday when she was transported to Century City ... with another toothache.

Actually, it appears that Britney is being treated by celebrity dentist to the stars, Dr. Bill Dorfman, whom you may remember from his dental prowess on ABC's "Extreme Makeover."

Spears, seen here in her best Angela Lansbury "Murder, She Wrote" detective garb, found her way into the dentist's office and was treated for a pesky molar. The earth remained on its axis.

Great Dane

It is VERY common for women to have trouble with their teeth.....after giving birth! ESPECIALLY TWO births, back to back...at her age....when she's more of a RED BULL drinker, then a milk and cheese person......

karen

its probably because of the buliemia it rots your teeth

London not England

This BITCH is SO OVA it's not EVEN funny.....I hope she saved her $$$$ cause I doubt if the fleeting fame of the music bizz will be kind to her!

zeel

what a hat collection she's going to have

kiki

Isn't the world done with Britney yet? Now we are worried about her teeth???

Dottie

Did she relapse already? Could these visits be her excuse to score some prescription drugs? She looks extremely happy and she's never with her kids. I'm just asking.

lea

shes only trying to score some pain meds. stupid bitch.

djdw61

Listen, I had two kids back to back and my teeth are perfectly fine. Could it be her lifestyle has ruined them? The acid in barf (and she did that plenty as the pics showed) will mess up anybody's enamel.

in the know

How come you don't report on every star when they go to the dentist? Who cares? When it comes down to a blog discussion of what could be wrong with Britney's teeth, you know our country has problems, and has become a land of vicious gossip. Celebrity gossip is one thing, but this is pure journalism at its worst. If you aren't repeating the same Anna Nicole story over and over, you are making up rediculous posts. Please TMZ, get back to work, do some research and post something original that you did not buy from someone else.

d

TRASH....thats her.

J. Owen

And I should care because....?

Alright, admittedly, I'm glad this isn't another P Hilton sighting (TMZ and Paris have a contractual agreement to publish her every thought). But a trip to the dentist gets top headline space?

MikesGirl

I would bet $100 that it was from Puking, or smoking or X or something like that. God knows she can get away with anything she is rich!!!

Snarksnarksnark

Red Bull is full of sugar and high fructose corn syrup, so are Cheetos! Plus, cigarettes can ruin teeth; I know, I used to smoke heavily and I have eight crowns from it. Besides, given her other hygiene problems I kind of wonder how often she brushes and flosses her teeth. Veneers look good almost all of the time.

canadianchick

she looks great and happy wish her the best of luck

JLinde

Britney is definitely looking more centered and happy now. I hope that makes all the haters steam until they explode.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments