Heather Mills: Out on a Limb

3/29/2007 4:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Armed with two artificial legs in hand, prosthetic pirouetter Heather Mills ankled away from her busy "Dancing with the Stars" training to visit a Beverly Hills clinic, although it's unknown who's footing the bill.

It's nice to see that if the pedestrian soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Paul McCartney happens to lose her fake appendage while doing the Cha Cha, she has ample backup.

Break a leg, girl!

Sally Wieck

#10 Pam: How in the hell do you know that Heather cheated on Sir Paul with his brother? Rumors fly because of such comments not backed up with facts. Give the girl a break. You were not with Sir Paul behind closed doors when Heather was - so sit back, listen, and for God's sake shut up until you have your facts straight.

ann

# 76 YES YES YES...she thinks us Americas can be fooled...feeling sorry for her ass. I dont. I am a Beatles fan and I want her to go away...NOW. She is a millionaire thanks to Pauls lifetime of work...she did NOTHING for that money.

HeatherSmellsLikeRottenDolphinFreeTuna

I don't care if Paul is "no saint"....I have absolutely no problem with his flaws. I don't base my opinion of HER on his shortcoming by the way. I've made my mind up about Paul: I LOVE him! always will
I've also made up my mind up about Heather I HATE her! always will. And all sleazy horsefaced golddiggers like her

hms

She looks very different now than she did when she was just going out with Paul. How much plastic surgery has she had done since being with him?

sherry

I HATE HEATHER MILLS>>>GET A RIDE OUT OF AMERICA and spend your millions that you soaked Paul for. You are an egostical bitch and you are hated by millions

HeatherSmellsLikeRottenDolphinFreeTuna

...terrible, terrible person

carol

I find it funny that all the able bodied people think heather is an inspiration. If I had millions and millions of dollars, I could be an inpiration as well. She was NOTHING before she met Paul, Got herself pregnant, just like girls do when they are in high school to get a man to marry them, and then she took Pauls money...the money he had made LONG before this whore came into his life. Heather is a media whore, a millionaire and the Brits hate her, guess they are smarter than any of us americans!

HeatherSmellsLikeRottenDolphinFreeTuna

the only reason she's on the show is because the producers know a good freakshow when they see one. If there is any real karma to the universe Heather will marry her next husband without having him signing a pre-nup then he divorces her taking her millions

homer smith

OK, FIRST OFF, I HATE THIS SCUMBAG. THAT SAID, DOES ANYONE NOT REMEMBER WHEN MARIO LOPEZ FLIPPED HIS PARTNER DANCING THE SAME WAY, AND THE DAMN JUDGES JUMPED HIS TAIL ABOUT IT?? DAMN, THEY BIT MARIO'S HEAD OFF, THEN THIS PIG DOES THE SAME THING, AND NOT A WORD WAS SAID. AND HOW THE HELL DID PAULINA GET VOTED OFF, WHEN THIS SKAG HAG LOOKED SOME SOME HAG TRYING TO GET HER GROOVE ON?? SHE IS ONE SORRY, UGLY SKAG!!!
TEAM PAUL P.S., SHOW A LITTLE DIGNITY, YIKES!!!!!

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

I do not understand why the Press beats this girl up soooo much ?????!!!!!! Honestly I admire her courage .

As for Paul McCartney he is a big boy and I do not feel sorry for him !! It takes two !!

ann

all of you able bodied people are trying to be policically correct...here is the deal, this bitch is only looking to improve her image in America and of course it seems to be working cuz you are all so policially correct...if you were honest, you would send this one legged bitch back to the UK where everyone hates her. Just ask Paul Mc.

jen

i hope her leg falls off while dancing on tv and she falls flat on her face so i can laugh at her!!! i hate her - she thinks she's going to be a big star in america by appearing on some cheesy reality show. guess again bitch!

ann

YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE IN THE US>>>GO BACK TO THE UK WHERE THEY ALL HATE YIOUR ASS>>>

ann

Heather...WE HATE YOUR GUTS. GO BACK TO THE UK...OH WAIT>>>THEY HATE YOUR GUTS TOO!! GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO DANCE YOUR ASS OUT ON AN AMERICAN AIRLINE AND PLEASE DONT SHOW YOUR UGLY ASS FACE EVER AGAIN

Get better, kiddo

Just because she did a flip when dancing has not changed my attitude nor thoughts of Ms. Mills - geesh, some of you people on here are so fickled. You change your thoughts as often as you change your underwear, at least I hope you change your underwear that often.