Prince Extends Purple Reign in Vegas

3/30/2007 8:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

PrinceTMZ has learned that Prince's 3121 club will live on in Las Vegas for one month longer than he orginally planned.

Tickets had been available only through March 31, but Prince has now extended his stay through April at the Rio Hotel in Sin City. Tix go on sale at some point today, our source says, the first 250 priced at $125 -- after that, they'll be $175! Ouch!

Prince has been playing Fridays and Saturdays in the former Club Rio since November.

Pat

I wouldn't pay $1.75 to see the washed up purple madness

Lori

He is soooo very talented..................................Love him

Kristina

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIM

available

How old is prince now?ISNT he a vegan??????Just curious.Thanks

disgusted

washed up!?!?! That man's got more style and talent in his pinky than 90% of the rest of the world. He's hot. I'd LOVE to see that show.

The_One

I wouldnt pay a dime to see him perform. What a dissapointment at the Super Bowl too. His music sucks

memememem

My daughter and I saw this show in December--it was in honor of her 21st birthday--- and it ranks up there as one of the ABSOLUTE BEST shows I have ever seen. Prince is a GENIUS of a musician.

trinity911

Prince is talented and mad sexy.

ohnoudient

Pat and Alpo dont think he would pay to see you either.

Prince is a master at what he does, not to mention a complete and total gentleman. The mere fact that he can still sell out a venue (after all this time and at those prices) is proof positive that the man still has it going on! Love you, Prince.

Wish it was happening in New York.

Susan

Prince IS the prince. He's fantastic!

beagreen

We are probably his most elderly fans. My husband is 70 and just watches his DVD over and over. He is our most favorite entertainer and if we could get tickets to Vegas show we'd fly out. upstate NY fans!

Monk

Prince is the Master of Music. He is absolutley the best and a true gem. I would pay 10x $175.00 just to see him perform at 3121. I had the pleasure to see him during the Musicology tour and he was in top form, the best concert I had ever attended. Prince is Great.

jane smith

Prince rocks!!! One of the best writers, musicians ever.

Gerald

Prince is a musical genius!

Lisa

Prince, is looking like an older man now but I am glad to see he isn't getting plastic surgery etc., he is aging gracefully. He is still the BEST and I LOVE HIM. If he came to the mid south I would scrape the money together somehow to go see him. His performance at the superbowl in the rain was awesome.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments