Starving for Sanjaya Chick Lives On!

3/30/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sanjaya MalakarCall off the search -- "J" is still with us.

When "J" -- the MySpace girl who is on a hunger strike until Sanjaya is off "American Idol" -- didn't update her blog, we feared the worst. But alas, she's still alive and still going strong.

"I first want to say thanks to TMZ and the rest of you guys for worrying so much about me since then, that really means a lot," she wrote. "It's helping to get me through a rough time. Don't worry though, I'm still alive." Whew!

"J" has gone without food for 13 days now, sustaining her protest with water, vitamins and an undying love for "American Idol."

Just remember "J," if you ever need someone to lean on -- or a sandwich -- we're here for you.

Your'e Fired!

.................................Really, Who Cares!?!..................................

Me

J, go on a strike for world hunger, not American Idol. Sanjaya is SO not worth it.

By the way, I went to yelp.com, and looked up something...and there was a review from Sanjaya (he apparently does LOTS of reviews) from 4-06, stating that he was going to be the American Idol winner, because he had the best voice. A premonition, or was he full of crap THEN, too?

Reminder to Sanjaya: Your votes are coming from votefortheWORST. Think about that for a sec, kid.

total awesomeness

please stop drinking the water and taking the vitamins, I do not believe for one second she hasn't eaten anything

this broad needs to get a life, not eating because of american idol...what about people that really are starving....

Andrea

This is ridiculous! Your health should be more important than a TV show! Dosen't she realize that she is encouraging people to vote for Sanjaya? People think she is hillarious!She is just making Sanjaya more popular than he already is. Teenagers love Sanjaya and will vote for him no matter what. They read about this "J' starving herself and laugh go vote some more. "J' is only hurting herself and enduring all this suffering only to promote Sanjaya some more.

yaheard

This girl is a Bitch for doing this. Can you imagine how that makes Sanjaya feel? None of this is his fault, and I'm sure he didn't expect any of it, either.

Guess what, J, nobody cares if you starve to death. They are still going to vote for Sanjaya...

GOOD LUCK.

ROBIN

NO KIDDING! #1

She is a little disturbed...wouldn't you guys agree?!

Go Rooster-Boy, GO!

I HOPE SANJAYA WINS!!!! BECAUSE IT WILL SHOW JUST HOW STUPID AND IDIOTIC THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THIS AMERICAN IDOL SHOW IS. I VOTE FOR HIM AND I VOTE OFTEN!

candi

it's horrible.. he's buying into his own hype.

shame!

ohnoudient

She's starving herself over Sanjaya? Come on, where is this kid's mother?

Johnny The Poo-Head

Please...does anybody have any proof she is actually starving herself over this? I dont think so, just going off somebodies MySpace...

Cause nobody on the internet ever lies do they?!

Derek

This is dumb, but why oh WHY won't people ever just be smart and vote for THE PERSON YOU WOULD ACTUALLY LISTEN TO IF THEY WERE ON THE RADIO or PAY FOR THEIR MUSIC? As is, most of the time, we've ended up with people who are unique and get voted through because of that, but end up not being people that work well in the real music industry or are at a level that people actually will pay to listen to them.

Then again, at this point, just vote through the worst, screw all the real talent over, and make a mockery of the show and maybe it'll help seal the deal with it going off air sooner rather than later.

Marley

What's so wrong with Idol that people have to say that it's a joke? I mean if you don't like it don't watch it. Stupid Howard Stern thinks he can just trash their show and ask people to vote for someone who I'm sure is a really nice person but doesn't deserve to win. And where in the hell does Howard get off doing that I mean his shows aren't exactly special and seriously all you women who think he's so good looking give me a brake if he wasn't rich you would all label him as the goony looking freak that he is!!!

bill

SHE IS NOTHING BUT AN ATTENTION SEEKING NUT JOB. WE SHOULDN'T EVEN GIVER HER THE TIME OF DAY OR FEED INTO HER ATTENTION SEEKING BEHAVIOR.

NCaudill

How stupid would you have to be to screw up your health over a dumb tv show? Get a grip.

jon