Sweaty Celebs

3/31/2007 4:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is it hot in here or is it just them? They have fans ... and they need a fan! They're hot, and they show it!

Click on in to our super hot gallery of Sweaty Celebs!

Want more out of online life? Dig in to our "I Can Dig It" gallery, then tumble on over to "Falling Stars!"

EDUB

as a victim of sweat, i sincerely appreciate this photo spread haha!

maryellen

Someone needs to get this girl serious help! nichol richie, she looks very sick. and doesnt even know it proboly. if we all learned anything at all after the anna nicol stories, is dont just sit back and not say or get help for these people in denial. Mary from the sunrises from the east. belmar N.J.

SECURITY NY

That Little Richard and Stevie Wonder Photo has got to be a classic of rock history

Vanessa

Look's like their deodorant isn't working!!!!!!!!!

Degree works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuck in west virgina

yea,but you guys just make to much out of all this stuff,i guess if my show was going down the tubes,id get drunk and let ya look up my skirt of shave my head to get some extra money too...good grief---

shirliana

THIS PARIS HILTON MUST STOP GOING INTO HER CROUTCH.. DOES SHE HAVE HERRPES??????????

Amber

Oh - so now "celebrities" are not allowed to sweat? I know they tend to act like animals sometimes but who the hell doesn't sweat? People with medical conditions I suppose but don't lose sight of the fact that these celebs (and those who you claim are celebs) are human beings as well as celebrities. By the way, if sweating bothers you, you can botox your sweat away but I wouldn't recommend it. Sweating is a natural occurrence.

BLE

Not surprised at all to see Matthew on this list. I don't know what other women see in him. The scruffy look is okay, but he is dirty and disgusting looking. Makes me want to gag. His hair looks oily and his skin greasy all the time. I swear I can smell him from here! It's called soap and water dude! Use it at least once or twice a week. If someone who was not a celebrity looked like that, people would not find it attractive. YUCK!

Hal

I read that the "celebs" poop too, and it actually stinks. Poor babies can't find someone to pay to do it for them!

Kevin Keckeisen

Photopshop much, TMZ??!! ;-) {shame-shame}

Vanessa

If you have sweating problems like this: do not wear dark colors (like dark blue, dark green, olive or grey) Wear white, black, etc.....

If you perspire anywhere with the ac blowing in your face, & you are still sweating it COULD BE menopause. or hyperactive Thyroid!!!!

Get medical treatment from your Doctor. There are a lot of remedies out there now!!!!.

Huh?

ewwwwwwwww, Cameron and that other broad pouring it out, ewwwwwww, stinky fish.

Lenn K.

Am I the only one to notice that Pink has her nipple pierced!

McFly

I wish Nicole would have broke her neck

Katie McDonald

C'mon TMZ, how long do you have to hound and photograph these individuals to get a bunch of photos that look like they are touching their private parts? Have you never gotten sand in your swimsuit, or had your drawers bunch up, and thought no one was looking so you could take care of it? Geez, I bet the Hubble Space Telescope has smaller telescopic lenses than some of your papernazis!